Welcome to DSL1

1EvilC5

I guess if I had read your profile, I would have realized you were 'real' newbies! I'm glad you had a good time and that Phil, Eddie, and Robert put on a show for you. :D

Eddie, we caught you at the light at Tbird and 56th. ;) But my little LT-1 is louder (in the car anyhow) than your C5 so I couldn't listen to your music. :P

M~

Real noobies indeed! :P

Thanks for coming out!

Thanks to you all for coming out. It was great to meet you and your sweet cars. I'll get those pictures up when I get home if they came out okay.

You guys driving off was insane. Honestly, that made my trip! :P

I am looking forward to coming back and meeting up with you all again.

:burnout

Well it was a short visit, but an opportunity to meet you and your friend and discuss Corvettes. :D Hope to hear some day that you will be driving a Corvette. If you frequent this forum often, you will learn alot about corvettes and their owners. You will see that most of us will remain young in the mind when it comes to our cars. That is also what is best about Corvettes, it will give you an opportunity to meet new people and give you something to talk about.

So the next time you are out look us up and we might have an event or cruise going on. :thumbs

Phil... :devil

Thanks Robert, Eddie, Andrew and Melissa for coming out for the meet on a short notice. Very cool for you guys to show up. Now we have 2 more friends in Iowa.

Eddie, we caught you at the light at Tbird and 56th. ;) But my little LT-1 is louder (in the car anyhow) than your C5 so I couldn't listen to your music. :P

M~

Just wait til I jump on the header bandwagon with Steve and Robert! :D

Good you didn't listen to the music, cause it was XM and I'd have had to charge you :lol:lol

Hope you guys had a pleasant trip back home.... Let us know when you come back out so we can drag you to the Pavilions car show or Firebird Raceway...

Good to meet you.

Andrew

:burnout \ :burnout

Hope you guys had a pleasant trip back home.... Let us know when you come back out so we can drag you to the Pavilions car show or Firebird Raceway...

Good to meet you.

Andrew

:burnout \ :burnout

Sounds like a plan. Thanks for coming out.

:burnout | :burnout