Welcome to DSL1

1EvilC5

Welcome to Ti from Iowa :howdy

I see that you missed our event on Saturday.

Hopefully we can meet up this week so you can see some of the local cars we have in Arizona.

Possibly we can try a meet on Thursday evening. I believe you mentioned that you are leaving town on Friday.

Who would like to drive up to Scottsdale and meet Ti?

Can someone suggest a meeting place? and time?

Phil... :devil

Wow thanks for the welcome!

I am happy to meet anyone pretty much anytime before friday. You just say where and when! I am stoked to see some sweet vettes.

I am from fairfield, ia. Hour south of Iowa city.

Thursday at 7:00 is a go. Now we need a place.

You guys know where Crackerjaxs putput golf and driving range is? We could meet in their big parking lot. In the middle of Quiktrip and 1evilc5. If you guys have another suggestion let me know.

Guest XLR8TNC5
Hello from Surprise :howdy

What part of Iowa? I was born and raised in Waterloo.

Steve

^^^That explains a lot! lol.....

Oh yeah and Welcome to the forum there buddy. Don't be a stranger. Wish we could meet ya this weekend, but we will be on Whiskey Row and I probably wouldn't remember meeting this weekend anyway after being there. lol.

Glad to see ya here.

Tanya

Welcome! :howdy

I'm going to try to make it Thursday night but I've got a business associate in town from Milwaukee so I don't know what the plan with him is. Hopefully I'll see you Thursday.

We'll see if we can make it. Unsure though.....

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout

__________Finish Line !!!

Guest UVETTYA
Hello from Surprise  :howdy

What part of Iowa? I was born and raised in Waterloo.

Steve

^^^That explains a lot! lol.....

It must be my good looks and intelligence, or my suave, charming and sophisticated manner. You've never seen me hog calling or cow chip throwing so it must be that other stuff. :D

I'm just checking to see if anyone is for sure coming and where we would be meeting.

I plan to be there.

Looks like I'll make it. Any reason to drive my baby is good for me. :burnout Robert Hey Phil, do you want to drive up together? Traffic should be fairly light by 6:15 or so, I hope. We could meet somewhere close to the 101 and head on up. Post or call me.

Traffic should be fairly light by 6:15 or so, I hope.

Keep hoping Robert-it will be stop and go most of the way, but 45 minutes is enough time.

We are talking about the Crackerjax on Scottsdale road south of Bell, or is there another one on the South side? We can make it if it's the north side.

M~

We are talking about the Crackerjax on Scottsdale road south of Bell, or is there another one on the South side? We can make it if it's the north side.

M~

That's the one. :burnout Robert

I dumped the guy from Wisc at the airport so I'm in! :D

Okie doke. We'll be there-perhaps in the imaginary vette.... :P

M~

I dumped the guy from Wisc at the airport so I'm in! :D

I hope he doesn't read this :smilelol Robert :burnout

Looks like I'll make it. Any reason to drive my baby is good for me. :burnout Robert Hey Phil, do you want to drive up together? Traffic should be fairly light by 6:15 or so, I hope. We could meet somewhere close to the 101 and head on up. Post or call me.

Robert I will just see you up there. I probably will go through the east 202 then up to the 101.

Phil...

Okie doke. We'll be there-perhaps in the imaginary vette.... :P

M~

You know you'll have to go out for dinner anyway. No way you'll convince me you cook in that kitchen! :lol

Thanks to you all for coming out. It was great to meet you and your sweet cars. I'll get those pictures up when I get home if they came out okay.

You guys driving off was insane. Honestly, that made my trip! :P

I am looking forward to coming back and meeting up with you all again.

:burnout

I guess if I had read your profile, I would have realized you were 'real' newbies! I'm glad you had a good time and that Phil, Eddie, and Robert put on a show for you. :D

Eddie, we caught you at the light at Tbird and 56th. ;) But my little LT-1 is louder (in the car anyhow) than your C5 so I couldn't listen to your music. :P

M~