The time has come for FNBADAZ06

FNBADAZ06

you are correct victor!

Of course, I'm correct. :lol

I'm looking at possibly having a set of OEM Speedlines narrowed down to 4" so there will be no need for adapters. CCW will also whittle a pair of C14 based front runners out of billet aluminum for me as well, but I do like the idea of having a stock looking OEM wheel for the fronts.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• HOXXOH

• Two Fangs

• MOTV8

you are correct victor!

I'm looking at possibly having a set of OEM Speedlines narrowed down to 4" so there will be no need for adapters. CCW will also whittle a pair of C14 based front runners out of billet aluminum for me as well, but I do like the idea of having a stock looking OEM wheel for the fronts.

I didn't find any tires in sizes other than 15" or 17". If you're limited to a 17" tire you might want to find out what other Z06 guys are using for wheels.

JNMMotorsports

you are correct victor!

I've got a set of C14 for sale. The rears are 11" wide and the fronts are 10" wide. Give me a call if you're interested, Victor. BTW, the wheels are anodized black.

you are correct victor!

I didn't find any tires in sizes other than 15" or 17". If you're limited to a 17" tire you might want to find out what other Z06 guys are using for wheels.

M&H makes 185/50/18's which are 26" tall. Most of the guys using this M&H for their front runners.

Dang, dude. I leave town for a few days, come back in here and you have turned into John Force Junior, LOL.

:smilelol

you are correct victor!

M&H makes 185/50/18's which are 26" tall. Most of the guys using this M&H for their front runners.

Where are they hiding this on their website?

you are correct victor!

:smilelol ...what...give away all my secrets ??? :lol

Lower part of this page...available in 17" and 18".

Pretty sure MikeG's running the M&H 17" on his GTO spare.

M&H Front Runners

you are correct victor!

M&H Front Runners

There's a difference between front drag radials

http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=70&action=show&show_products_mode=cat_click

and front runners

http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=74&rn=386&action=show_detail

Mike has front runners, not front drag radials.

Victor, Mike you guys better get to it, Billy down here is planning his set up and that guy can drive. Hate to see the big city guys getting worked over by a Tucson guy.... :burnout2

you are correct victor!

M&H Front Runners

http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=70&action=show&show_products_mode=cat_click

and front runners

THese are front runners...there just listed under the drag radial section as they are the matched fronts to any of the rear drag radials. These are meant to fit 4-5" front wheels....

185/50/18 front runners

Victor, Mike you guys better get to it, Billy down here is planning his set up and that guy can drive. Hate to see the big city guys getting worked over by a Tucson guy.... :burnout2

Hey, Tucson has some fast cars. Just a matter of how much money you want to spend...just like anything else.

you are correct victor!

M&H Front Runners

and front runners

THese are front runners...there just listed under the drag radial section as they are the matched fronts to any of the rear drag radials. These are meant to fit 4-5" front wheels....

185/50/18 front runners

OK, but I'd be asking about weight and compound before the buy. If it's a 25# soft tire on a 15# wheel to save 10# at a cost of over $250 each, that makes no sense.

C5 Z06 or C6 base rotors and calipers will allow GTO spares and you save weight in both places for far less bucks.

were is tucson? lol

I know now that I have left the Z06 brotherhood you guys just ignore us down here.

Now, now. I know a bunch of us are looking forward to the next private Inde event.

I'm going to come down someday in the fall to run at SIR....never run that track before.

Sounds like you're having a great time with the Evo :thumbs

You shouldn't need the Integra anymore :yesnod

OK, but I'd be asking about weight and compound before the buy. If it's a 25# soft tire on a 15# wheel to save 10# at a cost of over $250 each, that makes no sense.

C5 Z06 or C6 base rotors and calipers will allow GTO spares and you save weight in both places for far less bucks.

I won't switch my front brakes....need them too much for the HPDE's :P

AtomicFusion is running Weld Alumistars and M&H Front runners...total package was 20.5# for both tire and wheel. Even if you just run the GTO wheels, you still need to buy the rubber that goes with them.

Ask MikeG what he's running for front rubber.

Holy crap! Only 20.5#? Those wheels must be thin. Mike's running M&H front runners (not front radials) on GTO 17" spare wheels. His weigh 24#. My GTO spares with the stock rubber are 26#.

Don't worry Hunter will come play with you! I can't wait to get my mods done very soon. Heads,Cam,Headers,DTE Brace,electric water pump,10 qt dry sump,dewitts radiator,fast 102,nic d tune.

I won't switch my front brakes....need them too much for the HPDE's :P

AtomicFusion is running Weld Alumistars and M&H Front runners...total package was 20.5# for both tire and wheel. Even if you just run the GTO wheels, you still need to buy the rubber that goes with them.

Ask MikeG what he's running for front rubber.

Holy crap! Only 20.5#? Those wheels must be thin. Mike's running M&H front runners (not front radials) on GTO 17" spare wheels. His weigh 24#. My GTO spares with the stock rubber are 26#.

He says 4.5" wide. CCW classics with the swiss option are supposed to be almost as light, but $550.00/each.

I like the idea of bolting on a set without having to use any adapters :thumbs

• 8 months later...

Help.....I'm falling and I can't get back up :smilelol

Factory OEM ZR1 exhaust and x-pipe installed.....................................check

LS9X clutch in transit...........................................................check

Billy Boat Stainless Steel longtubes in transit..................................check

Katech valve covers and coil reloaction kit in hand..............................check

Katech Torquer 110 cam shaft in hand.............................................check

Working with Rudy on securing the LSX102/billet fuel rail and 60lbs injectors....check

Baseline dyno of car at 454 RWHP/430 TQ last fall................................check

Crying that I don't have the money nor the balls to install everything...........CHECK !!!!!

Guess it's time for an attitude adjustment this Memorial weekend :partygrnhat:

Everyone have a safe and fun weekend !!!!!