NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to 66SILVERPEARL

1EvilC5

Welcome to Bill :howdy

Hope to see you out an event some day.

Until then, post some pictures of your Corvettes and tell us more.

Phil... :devil

66silverpearl

Asking me to talk about my cars and share pictures is like asking a crack addict if they want another fix. So here ya go. I bought the 66 as a "driver" about 10 years ago. After about five years of weekend driving (weather permitting), Specialty Cars of Castle Rock, CO Where I lived began the body off restoration. It was completely disassembled, the frame and most everything underneath is powder coated. Virturally every nut and bolt were re-plated, new wiring, new gauges, new interior, ok...new everything that could not be restored. It is Silverpearl with the following options. A01 Tinted Glass, A31 Power Windows, A82 Headrest Seats, F41 Suspension, G81 Posi Rear Axle, K66 TI, L72 427/425HP, M21 4-Speed, N14 Side Exhaust, N36 Telescopic Column, T01 Goldwall Tires, U69 AM/FM Radio and V74 Traffic Hazard Switch. I was fortunate to win several awards in Colorado at some Corvette/Chevy shows. I DO DRIVE THE CAR!!!!!!

In 2002 I purchased a new 2002 6sp Z51 Ragtop new. It now has almost 14K miles and I DO DRIVE IT!!!! I love the cars. Here are a couple of pictures.

post-5-1144198687.jpg

66silverpearl

Ok I realize now that the only picture It shows, is the LAST one you post. Here is the 66. Michelle by the way is a 67 build.

post-5-1144198855.jpg

Very nice rides.

If you have more pics post them, the 66 looks fantastic.

Until we meet. :burnout Keep driving them.

Phil... :devil

Nice rides! Love the 66. Post some more pics. Welcome! :howdy

Gotta love those 02 verts :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

Wow, a Coloradon! SWEET! I grew up in Colo Sprgs and I know all about Castle Rock. Is Red Rocks still there and having concerts?

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Cars. That 66 is just absolutely insane! Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.

Tanya

66silverpearl

Thanks for the wonderful and warm welcome. You seem like a great group of people. Anyone know of a car show this Saturday in or near the NW Valley where we might show the 66? And yes Tanya, Red Rocks still has concerts all summer.

post-5-1144249658.jpg

Great looking cars. Welcome to the board......

Here are couple of car things going on that I know about:

Apr. 8 - Cactus Classic VI presented by Cactus Cruisers AMC at Universal Technical Institute (10695 W. Pierce St.) - Food, DJ, Door Prizes, Raffle, facility tour

Apr. 8 - 5th Annual Crusin' To The Tunes Car Show at Deer Valley High School (18424 N. 51st Ave.) - 9am-1pm - live music, food, vendors, raffles, prizes and trophy's - Open to all makes and models

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout

___________Finish Line !!!!

66silverpearl

Thanks for the cars show recommendations. We took 1st place in the pre 1970 Corvette catagory at the cars and tunes show. There were not alot of cars, but some very nice ones.

:howdy from Peoria! Nice 'vettes! :thumbs Sorry, I didn't post this in time, but there used to be a good turn out at these two NW valley Saturday "cruise-ins":

Safeway Shopping Center - 20713 N. 83rd Ave. (83rd Ave. and Lake Plesant Road) - 5-9pm - Everyone Welcome - Info: Gary 623-203-5752

Rod and Custom Cruise (SW corner of 59th Ave. and Beardsley), prizes, raffles, music, and clean fun - Info: 623 362-8282

I haven't been out myself in awhile, been undergoing renovations ya know?

:burnout