Kart winter league @ F1. $500 grand prize.

Guest bolder12

Guest bolder12

F1 Race Factory is starting up it's winter go kart league. It starts on January 11th and is going to last 10 weeks. It is every tuesday night at 7:30 pm. The grand prize this time is going to be $500 cash. Here is the link to F1 for more info.

F1 winter league info

Help represent the Arizona Vette club. Who is up for it?

It would have been better for you to contact the Administrator or Moderator about advertising your event, instead of spamming it...

I deleted your duplicate post in the Main Section.

Guest bolder12

This was actually meant as an invitation not a spam, but I guess spam is all in the eye of the beholder. I didn't know you guys would be so sentitive about this. I do not work for the F1 track. I am just a guy looking to spread the word for some good competition. Out of all the other clubs I talked to, I figured that the members of the Vette club would be the most excited about this. Guess I won't see any of you guys there. Happy motoring anyway. :burnout:

Aaron, we have been spammed before, people register, post about an event (to put money in their pocket), and thats the last we ever see of them...

Sort of just like you did, until you posted a second time that your not affiliated with the group. Don't take it wrong if your not spamming...

Guest bolder12

Thanks Desertdawg,

I was starting to get a bad taste in my mouth about the Arizona Vette members. I was starting to feel as though I wasn't welcome here and that you guys are just too good for me. I would consider myself more of a European car guy, but the more I hang out in your forum and read the friendly posts, the more I am starting to really enjoy the group and appreciate the Corvette. After all, we all have something in common. Horsepower and performance. Thanks again.

Aaron

Thanks Desertdawg,

I was starting to get a bad taste in my mouth about the Arizona Vette members. I was starting to feel as though I wasn't welcome here and that you guys are just too good for me. I would consider myself more of a European car guy, but the more I hang out in your forum and read the friendly posts, the more I am starting to really enjoy the group and appreciate the Corvette. After all, we all have something in common. Horsepower and performance. Thanks again.

Aaron

We've got one chic in the club that thinks highly of herself, but we tolerate her:D :cheers:

Ya notice how one little taxi ride down the runway in an F16 and now we don't hear from her anymore. Too good to hang out here with her Vette Buds! :lol: :lol:

Guess it just proves.... once you've tried an F16 the Vette ain't s2#%t! And I remember when 135 coming back from Gila Bend was a thrill for her :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
Thanks Desertdawg,

Aaron

I thought she hit 160 with the camera in one hand and the steering wheel in the other.. :crazy:

Aaron, so what do you drive? and how long until you sell it to get a Vette????? :D