Welcome to GEARHEADGARAGE

1EvilC5

Welcome to Matt :howdy

Tell us more about your Black Corvette.

Hopefully you get the nerve to join our mystery cruise on April 1st. :burnout

Phil... :devil

OH GREAT - another BLACK corvette :rolleyes

just think of the tricks we could play on the police if we all had black vettes - they probably don't know the difference between coupes and FRC's and if they all went by in both lanes everyone could switch positions before he caught up and confuse the hell outta him! :leaving

heck, i'm thinking about painting mine black now - i think i have the ONLY white car in the group (with exception to 92ZR1Wannabe)

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to the Forum and I am looking forward to seeing your BLACK vette! I have no problem at all with your car being black... Hell, I think more than 50% of our members own black Corvettes and we live in Arizona. What the hell is wrong with us all? lol.

Welcome again!

:howdy

Tanya

Hell, I think more than 50% of our members own black Corvettes and we live in Arizona. What the hell is wrong with us all? lol.

i now - sometimes i feel like the only SMART one! :lol

Hell, I think more than 50% of our members own black Corvettes and we live in Arizona. What the hell is wrong with us all? lol.

I don't want to disappoint you Chris but Channel 12 did a study a few years ago. The outside color of a vehicle has nothing to do with the interior temp. The color of the interior had the most effect on inside temp. I didn't look close but I'll guess your interior is blk like the rest of us. :)

Guest UVETTYA

I don't want to disappoint you Chris but Channel 12 did a study a few years ago. The outside color of a vehicle has nothing to do with the interior temp. The color of the interior had the most effect on inside temp. I didn't look close but I'll guess your interior is blk like the rest of us. :)

You mean MOST of us Eddie. :D

Steve

DSC03348.jpg

true - but when you hang your arm out the window in a black car in the summer - it's not the interior that melts the hair on your arms to the BLACK paint on the exterior! :willy

Tanya

:withstupid I don't understand it either. :D

Oh, and welcome from Peoria! :howdy

:burnout

Well, I guess I don't want to be the only one that did not say hello :howdy

But c'mon, the real reason is to showboat the red ones :smilelol