Tuning - West side?

AZhitman

Cool - You've read what I'd like to accomplish, is that something I can schedule and wait for, or do I need to hop a flight back to Surprise from Tempe until it's done? ;)

Provided we have you scheduled and have all the parts that will be no problem. Give Mike a call on Tuesay mornin'.

Sweet - Will do. Thanks (ooooh can't wait to get her tuned!!!)

BTW, when I pull the site up in Chrome, I just get the grey background. Weird.

For what its worth, I have also decided to have Nic and LPM tune C4orce II. I plan on having it done late this month since the final computer interface is not yet installed. Two weeks ago LPM dynoed it at 395 rwhp without any tuning. Hard telling what it will come out at after the tune. I decided to use Nic D based upon everyone's recommendations at the Pavilions last Saturday night. Thanks everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY got my appointment - Gonna be out at LPM this afternoon / evening (Tuesday) for some work and to have Nick do some magic on the old gal... Stop by and say HI if you're in the area!

Change of plans - She's there all day today... Can't wait to see how she turns out. Mike's awesome, and I'm already thinking new cam. :)

I hear through the grapevine there will be a new and state-of-the-art super tuner in town soon. But I ain't saying shiz till he reveals his ID :rockon2: