A set of white walls for your vette...anyone ?

FNBADAZ06

I guess if you were going with the early 50's corvette theme, it kinda works.

With it being a silver car, it doesn't look as bad as I thought it could have.

I'm still suprised that white walls were available in the tire profile/size for a vette.....wonder if they make redlines as well ? :lol

I remember seeing gold striped tires for late model Cadillacs..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vogue doesn't make Redlines. Nitto was making some a while back but they weren't selling worth a darn so they discontinued it. I'm sure Mr. Coker bought the molds to hold onto until the market turns. I doubt those white line tires have the correct speed rating and if they are vogue, then they probably had to paint the gold line black.

Vogue doesn't make Redlines. Nitto was making some a while back but they weren't selling worth a darn so they discontinued it. I'm sure Mr. Coker bought the molds to hold onto until the market turns. I doubt those white line tires have the correct speed rating and if they are vogue, then they probably had to paint the gold line black.

I thought I had remembered seeing some promotional shots of a new Camaro SS wearing some type of red line tire and a billet wheels made to look like the 60's magnum 500's....must have been the Nitto's ?

I thought I had remembered seeing some promotional shots of a new Camaro SS wearing some type of red line tire and a billet wheels made to look like the 60's magnum 500's....must have been the Nitto's ?

More than likely they were Nittos. There's a set of Nitto Redlines in a Colorado Discount Tire store, 255/45-18...... Any takers??? LOL!!!!

fourseventeen

all ive gotta say is.... "whats up holmes!"

Sorry Vic, white walls don't make it and looks ghey as hell on that vette. (two thumbs down) :facepalm:

fourseventeen

:pensativo: If they only made YELLER walls...........

NOT!!!!!

LOL!!! We can always take your white walls and paint them yeller! They make tire paint. Havent you seen the ricers paint in the logos on their tires so everyone knows they use nitto ;) We can just paint the white wall instead :banannadance:

Why waste the paint on Joe's car, just pee on them... Vic, I thought maybe you mixed the pictures up between this thread and the one with Pig Boppa's new ride???

That's a Corvette Party Foul !! :down: That looks more like something that should be cruzin' "da hood"...... :chris

• 2 weeks later...