4th Annual Run to da River 10/23 & 24

P51tj

fourseventeen

LOL Sean...."I guess" lol. fugger. Tim PM'd me and asked me to call him....he answered the phone and said congrats :partygrnhat:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Bigfoot

• P51tj

• Desertdawg

Congrats Jay and Corina, I guess that means the rest of us can keep our raffle money then.... :lol BTW, talked with Ken, he's all for grilling some cow and sipping suds on Sunday!!!

fourseventeen

Aw crap you invited Ken!! :facepalm: LOL just kiddin. Sounds good. We got room. Got a decent sized backyard ON the river. I think my Mom may be out at the house this weekend too so its gonna be a little party lol.

I think my Mom may be out at the house this weekend

And you invited Ken???

Of course your Mom is probably still young enough to be Ken's grandaughter. :lol

If I didn't just get back from Vegas last weekend for my anniversary, I'd be there! We went through Laughlin to avoid the cluster phuck toward the damn dam. Besides... I have to go back to Vegas for work in about 3 weeks anyway. Fremont experience, baby! 3rd week of Nov! Golden Nugget! If anyone wants to cruise then, just for fun, let me know!

That car show was for September 23rd. That would have been fun to go to though.

`oops guess well hace to have our own show in the parking lot of aquarius

fourseventeen

Freemont....GHETTO! lol. Heck yeah our own show in the parking lot of the aquarius. Craps...ill watch lol. I have never played nor took the time to understand how its played. I am usually on the roulette or black jack tables myself.

fourseventeen

I think we need an Aceholes Craps table...say about 8-9ish???

How about a poker game instead? :thumbs

I may be game for poker as long as its the standard version...non of this funky stuff I dont understand. I have never played poker at a table before lol...just machines.

I think we need an Aceholes Craps table...say about 8-9ish???

How about a poker game instead? :thumbs

I may be game for poker as long as its the standard version...non of this funky stuff I dont understand. I have never played poker at a table before lol...just machines.

Video poker? Now THAT'S GHETTO!! LOL

fourseventeen

Yes Chad I know it. Thats what people play when they dont know how to play lol. It saves me the embarrassment of playing on the tables and lookin like a fool.

No way! Video poker is the BEST way to get 20 free drinks for a $20 bill while hanging at the bar overlooking the river. Just pace yourself. Besides, I'm usually lucky enough to get a 4 of a kind once a trip. I love craps, too. You can make money in a hurry on a lucky shooter.

fourseventeen

welcome to the weekend group 02C5. See you Saturday. Only one more day!