Stereo and Show and shine shows in Tucson

BlakMajik

This is from a stereo forum I frequent. There is also a show and shine at one of the shows as well. If anything would be a fun drive to Tucson.

I have copies of the flyers for the pre registering if needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first show is going to be held on Saturday, April 22nd at Mountain View High School, which is located at 3901 W. Linda Vista Drive, Tucson Arizona 85741. There will be SQC (Sound Quality Challenge) and IDbL. The entry fee for SQC is $30 and $20 for IDbL. PRE-REGISTRATION IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED as space is limited! There is also a Show 'n' Shine with three classes, 1970 and older vehicles, 1971 to 1996 vehicles, and '97 and newer. Entry fee for the Show 'n' Shine is $20.

The second show is being held on Sunday, April 23rd at Mild to Wild car audio, located at 432 W. Prince Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705.

For additional information, please contact me via private e-mail thorugh this forum, or by calling Mild to Wild at (520) 293-2049 between 10 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday.