{NOT short notice} ACE Dinner July-24

Desertdawg

In + 1. but if it is rainy, won't be in the car. Too much work to clean it all up! :willy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• HOG LUVR

• Bigfoot

• Eddie44

In + 1. but if it is rainy, won't be in the car. Too much work to clean it all up! :willy

Have you met Jay (fourseventeen)? :lol

I'm out. :(

You're married now, what else do you have to do on Saturday night?

I was told I have something more important to do. Who knew?

fourseventeen

hey hey hey! :cfdeadagain

LOL I think Donna and I will get along well :banannadance:

Gosh darn it!! Marco and I made plans for this event BEFORE our sister-in-law even invited us to her brother's birthday party.... and now it seems we're somehow obligated to go to the birthday dinner and dualing piano bar in Tempe or we'll never hear the end of it!! :banghead Believe me, we were really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend too! But if we don't go do the family birthday thing, I think Marco and I will be permanently booted out of the family! :blink Hmmmm, that's not necessarily a bad thing! :cool Wuahahaha!

We hope to see you all at the next ACE luncheon / dinner! :banannadance:

Hmmmmm. . . if you do what YOU selfishly want to do, THEY will be mad at you for NOT doing what THEY selfishly wanted you to do. So. . . you are going to do what THEY selfishly want you to do, instead of what YOU selfishly want to do. Are YOU going to be MAD at THEM for being selfish? :devil

Posted Image

Gosh darn it!! Marco and I made plans for this event BEFORE our sister-in-law even invited us to her brother's birthday party.... and now it seems we're somehow obligated to go to the birthday dinner and dualing piano bar in Tempe or we'll never hear the end of it!! :banghead Believe me, we were really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend too! But if we don't go do the family birthday thing, I think Marco and I will be permanently booted out of the family! :blink Hmmmm, that's not necessarily a bad thing! :cool Wuahahaha!

We hope to see you all at the next ACE luncheon / dinner! :banannadance:

Hmmmmm. . . if you do what YOU selfishly want to do, THEY will be mad at you for NOT doing what THEY selfishly wanted you to do. So. . . you are going to do what THEY selfishly want you to do, instead of what YOU selfishly want to do. Are YOU going to be MAD at THEM for being selfish? :devil

Posted Image

Chad posts red x's.

hey hey hey! :cfdeadagain

LOL I think Donna and I will get along well :banannadance:

Hey is it wrong to not want to spend about 3 hrs cleaning it? The car is Black and a b$%ch to keep clean! If we do not have to drive it in the rain, we don't. And no I have not met Jay (fourseventeen) yet, but I am sure we will get along just fine. I know he gets crap about not driving in the rain too. Oh well, it gives you guys someone to give crap too. So go ahead, have at it!! I can take it! :laughing gut bustin::hehehe::duel::boxing

I got caught in the rain last night and mine didn't melt! Of course, the pewter almost looks clean when it's' not

Lucky bastage....mine's trashed after last night and the commute to work today.

I got caught in the rain last night and mine didn't melt! Of course, the pewter almost looks clean when it's' not

Your color hides lots, black shows EVERYTHING!!!! I love the look of Black, hate to have to clean it!! :peace:

Your color hides lots, black shows EVERYTHING!!!! I love the look of Black, hate to have to clean it!! :peace:

I know, just bustin' yer chops a little. I've owned one black vehicle in my life, NEVER again!!!! :smilelol

I know, just bustin' yer chops a little. I've owned one black vehicle in my life, NEVER again!!!! :smilelol

All in good fun! I can take it. :)

No can do. Damn It! Why do the kid's events/activities always have to be more important then mine? Oh wait, now I remember, I don't want to pay child support! Take lots of pics.

Are we going to be hanging out in the bar for a while? 5PM is a bit early for dinner. :hunter

Are we going to be hanging out in the bar for a while? 5PM is a bit early for dinner. :hunter

True that. :thumbs

If Eudlose, Sidewinder, and LoudMike are there, we might never leave the bar :smilelol

It's a given if Marco were to have showed up :drinkers

Stay thirsty my friends :cheers

Have to ask the wife, will post more later.

Put your foot down Glenn.... :P

Hoorah beer!!!!

Hoorah beer!!!!

I'd like to have some at the game, but damn, $10 a beer I dunno. :jd

Marco and I were asking the same question! We HAVE to go to bro-in-law's birthday dinner and put in a little time over in Tempe at some dueling piano bar. We're bringing the Vette with the plan on escaping. We're hoping everyone will still be partying it up when we finally get there! It probably won't be until 9 pm though.