• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• HOG LUVR

• Bigfoot

• Eddie44

fourseventeen

LOL KingRon gettin a lil pissy? LOL. Sean & I are chill....im just giving him a hard time. You dont know me so I guess dont know when im just messin around with my lil friend Sean :cuss .

Adam and I are in about 50\50n right now for Rock Bottom. Lisa and Cherye, If you do a dinner in Prescott around the 30th, let me know, it would be nice to see you both again.

wickedfastvette

yeah everybody chill LOL, I will be flyin into town the 29th or 30th and want to get together with my peeps, Donna and Lisa I will will let you know when Im coming in for sure.

Adam and I are in about 50\50n right now for Rock Bottom.

Lisa and Cherye, If you do a dinner in Prescott around the 30th, let me know, it would be nice to see you both again.

Donna, sounds like a plan! Just keep me posted... and you can text me anytime too. You can find my # on FB under the INFO tab. :partydance:

yeah everybody chill LOL, I will be flyin into town the 29th or 30th and want to get together with my peeps, Donna and Lisa I will will let you know when Im coming in for sure.

Cherye, can't wait to see ya! How long will you be back here? Maybe we should plan another ACE event while you're around to see everyone! :drinkers

I am in for sure to spice things up!!

Should I bring some backup? :cool Though I do think I did a pretty good job all on my on of keeping you under control last time! :cheers

fourseventeen

I always bring my "back-up" My user name is fourseventeen for a good reason lol

Looks like it's going to be a fun dinner, I just have to get through next week at hell.. I mean work!

Yeah, amazing what 2 weeks advance notice will do for attendance!

I'm not sure it had as much to do with the advance notice as the fact you gave a definitive place, date and time.

The one's that seem to fall on their face are the whose interested in meeting? Okay, where do you want to go? Do you want to do it Fri, Sat or Sun and should it be lunch or dinner? Two or three people reply and it goes no where.

Good Job Dawg!

I'm usually not to concerned about the attendance on my "short notice" or early departure events. My plan's are usually solo stuff, but post up sometimes to see if anyone else want's to tag along :thumbs

As I'm not married and have no daily family obligations, I can do things on a whim without any long term planning but I recognize that doesn't work for 99% of the ACE membership.

The one's who can take advantage of the "short notice" stuff and want to participate, cool....those that can't, no worries :yeah:

I've put in excess of 6500 miles on my "weekend" toy so far this year (I'm closing in on 40K miles :) ), so other ACEr's know I'm rolling with something Vette drivin' related almost every weekend....no shortage of "short notice" stuff with me. No doubt you know most of my driving events are early starts, and can terminate with a breakfast event depending on the destination, but I generally don't post anything about these on ACE. Lunch stuff or happy hour destinations...those I post up as "short notice" on ACE :thumbs

Gosh darn it!! Marco and I made plans for this event BEFORE our sister-in-law even invited us to her brother's birthday party.... and now it seems we're somehow obligated to go to the birthday dinner and dualing piano bar in Tempe or we'll never hear the end of it!! :banghead Believe me, we were really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend too! But if we don't go do the family birthday thing, I think Marco and I will be permanently booted out of the family! :blink Hmmmm, that's not necessarily a bad thing! :cool Wuahahaha!

We hope to see you all at the next ACE luncheon / dinner! :banannadance:

fourseventeen

Hey im married but I can almost always make a local short notice event ;) I was amazed with the turn out of the event I planned at Sonic last month on short notice. See you guys Sat ;) Hope they have room for all of us.

I'm out. :(

You're married now, what else do you have to do on Saturday night?

Gosh darn it!! Marco and I made plans for this event BEFORE our sister-in-law even invited us to her brother's birthday party.... and now it seems we're somehow obligated to go to the birthday dinner and dualing piano bar in Tempe or we'll never hear the end of it!! :banghead Believe me, we were really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend too! But if we don't go do the family birthday thing, I think Marco and I will be permanently booted out of the family! :blink Hmmmm, that's not necessarily a bad thing! :cool Wuahahaha!

We hope to see you all at the next ACE luncheon / dinner! :banannadance:

Hmmmmm. . . if you do what YOU selfishly want to do, THEY will be mad at you for NOT doing what THEY selfishly wanted you to do. So. . . you are going to do what THEY selfishly want you to do, instead of what YOU selfishly want to do. Are YOU going to be MAD at THEM for being selfish? :devil