NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Any non-Tucson folks staying overnight after the Mt Lemmon run ?

FNBADAZ06

After Mt Lemmon run, I'm staying overnight (parents) in Tucson to go to the track event at Indie the following morning. I know that Lou (Blurr) is staying overnight as is Oli, and Slammer is talking about doing the same. A group stayed at La Paloma last year and I think that's where several are staying again this year. Anyone else making a weekend stay in Tucson ? Figured that if some of us wanted to make a dinner plan for Saturday night we better start up a list and decide where to go. :thumbs

So, if I live in Tucson, am I out for dinner? I have feelings too... And hunger.

So, if I live in Tucson, am I out for dinner? I have feelings too... And hunger.

They didn't want to go to an all you can eat buffet :lol

I am tossing around the idea of staying overnight. Will let you know soon.

They didn't want to go to an all you can eat buffet :lol

Nice...

Tucson folks attending was already a given :thumbs

But just to be sure, you're invited BP :yeah:

We just need to throw out some ideas on where to go, what we want, and how much we want to spend.

Pinnacle Peak Steak House would be a bitch to park at if we don't go early....haven't eaten at El Corral in quite some time....open to other suggestions.

Depending on who would attend, reservations might be a requirement at any of these places.

Yes, I'm in for din din and a nice place to crash not over $100. Any ideas for locals on hotels and such?

I can't make Mt. Lemmon on Sat (prior commitments), but plan on staying in Safford Sunday night and a run up Devil's Highway to Phoenix on Monday. So if anyone (hint, hint Victor) who's going to the Indie track sunday wants to tour back to Phoenix through the twisties, you're welcome to join us.

I can't make Mt. Lemmon on Sat (prior commitments), but plan on staying in Safford Sunday night and a run up Devil's Highway to Phoenix on Monday.

So if anyone (hint, hint Victor) who's going to the Indie track sunday wants to tour back to Phoenix through the twisties, you're welcome to join us.

I would love to Tom, but I have to be back up in Phoenix Sunday evening. That run is definetly a blast :yeah:

I can't make Mt. Lemmon on Sat (prior commitments), but plan on staying in Safford Sunday night and a run up Devil's Highway to Phoenix on Monday.

So if anyone (hint, hint Victor) who's going to the Indie track sunday wants to tour back to Phoenix through the twisties, you're welcome to join us.

I would love to Tom, but I have to be back up in Phoenix Sunday evening. That run is definetly a blast :yeah:

Well I will stay over and watch you losers take it to the track as long as I dont have to sleep with Slammer! :cfdeadagain

GTABurnout

Call La paloma guys, Kate and I stayed there for two nights at $99 per. Kate and I would be down for dinner.

Sorry you can't make it, but if anyone else wants to play, we're leaving Safford at 8 AM and expect to be in Phoenix by 7 dark thirty. Rand McNally shows the route as 400+ miles of scenic highway.

Call La paloma guys, Kate and I stayed there for two nights at $99 per.

Kate and I would be down for dinner.

It will be nice to see you again Hunter, great people and good food equals great time!

Well along with Oli, others who have booked nights at La Paloma for $99/night are DSOM4ME, Jak and Tina (BenThere), SLAMMER, and WISHBONE. Lou (BLURR) is staying with his son, and I'm hanging at my parents. Sounds like a party to me :yeah: Maybe the Tucson crowd would want to eat dinner at El Corral ??? Any other suggestions, where parking won't be a bitch (like it would at Pinnacle Peak) ? Then a bunch of us head off to Wilcox on Sunday morning for Indie :ok:

It's looking like I'm going to be out on the run, but I may be home in time to meet y'all for dinner.

It's looking like I'm going to be out on the run, but I may be home in time to meet y'all for dinner.

Bummer, dood. How about eating dinner at El Corral ?

Everyone cool with El Corral for dinner ?

Reservations Accepted for Parties of 25 or More.

We should get a head count for those who want to go to dinner and give them a call.

2201 E. River Rd.

Tucson

AZ

The restaurant does not accept reservations or "Call Aheads" sent by email. Please call the restaurant directly for assistance.

El Corral Steak House, Tucson

I am going for the ride so wherever the Italian stallion goes I have to go. But I might worn you Tim likes Italian food num num.

El Corral looks good Victor. I think I will order my navigator a set of rocky mountain oysters to start off! What do you say Robert? Yum, Tastes like chicken!

Are you trying to poisen me? Now Prime Rib two thumbs up