NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Any C4 guys in here? I have a TON of C4 parts FS

Corvette Kid

Corvette Kid

I am cleaning out my garage and my dads garage of all of my extra Vette parts. I have basically anything you need to build an entire C4 from the ground up, suspensions, body parts, interior parts, TPI engines, transmissions, TONS and TONS of parts. I am getting rid of everything!! I also have many NEW performance parts such as a complete coil over suspension set up, a BRAND new roller 383 with a polished TPI unit, a front suspension set up with all new poly bushings, new tie rod, ball joints, rack etc that is fully polished!, NEW Hooker Super Comp headers set up with emissions etc.... I also have some parts for 1963-1967s and some for 1968-1982. I don't check on here as often as I should so if you have any questions or have a list of parts you are looking for please email me direct at : azbowtie@cox.net or call or text me at 602*502*8468.

You've seen my 66. Any bright blue interior parts? Anything else I can't live without?

I am soooo gonna check this out...

anyone want to take over my mortgage?

You wouldn't want me as a roomy................... :lol:lol:lol

I'd take you as a neighbor though. Michael lives about 1/4 mile from me.

Gee Eddie, that's the nicest thing anyone said to me all week. It didn't even contain the word azzhole. :lol:lol:lol

Gee Eddie, that's the nicest thing anyone said to me all week. It didn't even contain the word azzhole. :lol:lol:lol

Well, if I have to lose Michael I'd just as soon have another ACEhole in the hood :lol

Corvette Kid

You've seen my 66. Any bright blue interior parts? Anything else I can't live without?

No bright blue interior pieces.....I just have a silver carpet kit that is new and some new misc white interior pieces and a set of new black vinyl seats. You probably have a good idea where any nice bright blue interior pieces ended up :)

No bright blue interior pieces.....I just have a silver carpet kit that is new and some new misc white interior pieces and a set of new black vinyl seats. You probably have a good idea where any nice bright blue interior pieces ended up :)

Yeah, but knowing him and that sweet midyear of his, I'd probably take his castoffs.

Corvette Kid

I'd like to know more about teh coil-over set-up...

Shifter- You are in luck on the coil over set up. They fit 1988-1996. They are brand new bilstein custom coil overs that were sold by Exotic Muscle. I was building a 90 convertible that I was going insane on, I stripped the frame to bare metal and had the whole frame painted the body color, removed all of the front suspension, rebuilt it and had every aluminum piece like the a arms, spindles etc polished to show quality. Purchased the coil overs, had a killer 383 built for it that is full roller with a TPIS custom ground roller cam, heads worked with bigger Manley stainless valves. I had the TPI polished to show quality with siamesed runners etc. I spend a crazy amount of money on this car and then lost interest and the car has sat ever since. So I have decided to part the car out and try and recoup part of my money. The coil overs are the ones that Exotic Muscle sold for $1599, I will take $800 for the set up. There are a ton of really great parts on this car, I also have a factory hard top for it if anyone has a C4 convertible. I have TONS of new and used C4 parts for this car and another one I was building at the same time.

I don't suppose you're in teh market for a 1954 Colt Super .38 are you?

hello.

I have a C-3 1968 Convertible. do you have any part that i could used or able to put in my car. like brake calipers, window motor's, 327/300 hp. manafold not the Original but same more madern aluminum.

help me out here. radiator over flow bag. the cromes that the motor have for the spark plugs and the distributor. and the crome that is on the carburator.

any of those part would be of help thank you.

E-Mail. pablop_a@verizon.net :banannasword:

Corvette Kid

I don't suppose you're in teh market for a 1954 Colt Super .38 are you?

hello.

I have a C-3 1968 Convertible. do you have any part that i could used or able to put in my car. like brake calipers, window motor's, 327/300 hp. manafold not the Original but same more madern aluminum.

help me out here. radiator over flow bag. the cromes that the motor have for the spark plugs and the distributor. and the crome that is on the carburator.

any of those part would be of help thank you.

E-Mail. pablop_a@verizon.net :banannasword:

I just sent you an email with all of the prices. Thanks! SEAN

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.