NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Looking for some low profile cat options.

QuickSilverZO6

QuickSilverZO6

Im looking to buy some catalytic converters for my car and have seen several low profile designed ones. I like the style of the Bassani #30MSCI cats but $160+ each is ridiculous.

http://www.bassani.com/part/30MSC

I am in need of 2 - 3in cats that will be able to hold up to the pressure from the supercharger. I was thinking about just buying the cheap ones of flebay but figured they would blow right out with the first pedal to the floor sprint and the last thing that I want is that crap bouncing around in my Ti mufflers.

If anyone has any experience good or bad let me know.

thanks,

Brian

Bromley's Corvettes

I can get you bullet cats 3in for $100.00ea Very high flow and compact so they fit almost anywhere. I have put them on some pretty high H.P cars with no problems.

Random tech cats are pretty small. Even with high flow cats youll most likely have to delete the rear 02s anyways or youll get a check engine light.

QuickSilverZO6

Random tech cats are pretty small. Even with high flow cats youll most likely have to delete the rear 02s anyways or youll get a check engine light.

Rear 02's are deleted already. Just looking to calm the raw fuel smell down from a blown stroker motor with high lift cam. Probably have a new exhaust system made to easily install and remove cats if I change my mind down the road.

Can you get Random Tech cats and if so how much for 2?

Bromley's Corvettes

I build custom 3in systems with X-pipe and I can weld in flanges so you can remove cats anytime you want. The bullet cats I use look just like the Bassani just not as shinny. Check out my exhaust gallery on my site.

QuickSilverZO6

I build custom 3in systems with X-pipe and I can weld in flanges so you can remove cats anytime you want. The bullet cats I use look just like the Bassani just not as shinny. Check out my exhaust gallery on my site.

How much for the whole set up, from headers back to stock Ti, with removable cats and rear 02 bungs for my wideband? Also what material you use? The setup I have now is so heavy it hangs down underneath the car looking terrible.

thanks,

Brian