NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

need electrical help

snzuloz

My tail lights , fog lights , and dash lights quit working. brake lights work as well as signals and flashers. checked fuses and i think all the proper relays.? also checked and cleaned battery. Are the fog lamps and dash and tail lights all connected?

My tail lights , fog lights , and dash lights quit working. brake lights work as well as signals and flashers. checked fuses and i think all the proper relays.? also checked and cleaned battery. Are the fog lamps and dash and tail lights all connected?

Dimmer switch. When u turn it to parking lights it doesnt do anything?

I know there has been issues with the turn signal stalk but I don't know if that's interconnected to those systems. Do a search on CorvetteForum C5 tech and I think there is a lot of info on the subject On another note, nice to see you got a computer Mike! Now you can waste your free time like the rest of us! :cfdeadagain

I know there has been issues with the turn signal stalk but I don't know if that's interconnected to those systems. Do a search on CorvetteForum C5 tech and I think there is a lot of info on the subject

On another note, nice to see you got a computer Mike! Now you can waste your free time like the rest of us! :cfdeadagain

LOL! Ive had a computer...just don't navigate very well yet! Getting better tho! Thanks for the info. I have looked other forums and they're sayin possibly the stalk too.Even in parking light mode, they don't work. Guess I'm gonna have to talk to Dealer. Yuk!

Dimmer switch. When u turn it to parking lights it doesnt do anything?

Yep, Tried that too. Probably gonna have to take to Chevy. Argh!

There's an excellent how-to on CorvetteForum about how to do this yourself, takes a couple hours if I remember correctly, I'll see if I can find a link for you

Shouldn't be too hard. Lower column, open column up, unbolt tree, disconnect harness...do the reverse.