NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy Birthday joni1301

jstrutt

Jul 4 1054

A supernova suddenly appears in the constellation Taurus. It is so bright that for the first 23 days it is visible during the day. Then it gradually fades away, finally disappearing after a year or so. Today the remnants of this star are the Crab Nebula.

Posted Image

Jul 4 1826

A comatose Thomas Jefferson dies on the fiftieth anniversary of the Declaration of Independence, only a few hours before John Adams also expires. .. John Adams allways did come in second place

Jul 4 1961

In the North Atlantic, a leaky pipe drains all of the coolant from the starboard reactor aboard the Soviet submarine K-19. 22 sailors are killed in the resulting nuclear accident. ..20years later Han Solo gets to excersisec his Russan accent -badley

Posted Image

Jul 4 1976

After receiving an especially bloody beating at the hands of her husband Ike, Tina Turner sneaks out of the Dallas hotel they're staying at while he is asleep. She walks away from their 16-year relationship with only 36 cents in her pocket. you go girl!!

Jul 4 1984

For the first time, Nancy Reagan utters the immortal words: "Just say no."

Posted Image

Jul 4 1987

A court in Lyon, France convicts Klaus Barbie, the Butcher of Lyon, for the deportation of Jews, torture of resistance fighters, and crimes against humanity during World War II. Barbie spends the rest of his life in prison. .. all 60days of it

happy bierth day doll!!

Happy Birthday! Hope Tim took good care of you today! :partygrnhat::partygrnhat:

Tim who???

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday! Hope Tim took good care of you today! :partygrnhat::partygrnhat:

Tim who???

Happy Birthday

Me ya fool!!! :howdy Yes I took her to Laughlin for a fun :partydance: and non profitable trip, however I found that the LS 3 can get 28 miles a gallon when we don't have a bunch of Aceholes :3gears: travelin with us!

Happy Birthday Honey!!! :wub

[Jul 4 1961

In the North Atlantic, a leaky pipe drains all of the coolant from the starboard reactor aboard the Soviet submarine K-19. 22 sailors are killed in the resulting nuclear accident. ..20years later Han Solo gets to excersisec his Russan accent -badley

Posted Image

[happy bierth day doll!!

Nice... :lol

Marana Rich

belated :happybday Hope you left some $$ in Laughlin for us to pick up next month! :burnout2

Desertdawg

I found that the LS 3 can get 28 miles a gallon when we don't have a bunch of Aceholes :3gears: travelin with us!

Who, us???

Happy Birthday Tim's better half!!!

F22trainer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a Great Day!

:partygrnhat::happybday:banannarainbow:

Karen says Happy Birthday also!

Can't believe I missed this - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONI!!!!!!!

Hope you had a GREAT day! :partygrnhat:

Howdy and thank you all very very mucho! I've been pretty busy with school. Yes, I'm trying to get smarter than (you know who). Biology, Intro to Healthcare, and Computer classes seem to keep me off the street corners at night! :willy As you all know us, we went up to Laughlin, gave them our money and came home :nopity but hey we had fun and had a wonderful drive up and back. Yes, dear, I know a new exhaust system would sound pretty good! Thanks again ya'll!! :ACE:

anmracing2

And yet another belated birfday!!!! Good to see you had fun losing money.... LOL!!!! Andrew