New members

Guest NOS_Z06

Guest NOS_Z06

:) June and I enjoyed ourselves at the Hooters meeting this past weekend - despite the weather. We look forward to meeting with you in the future.

Here is a quick web page I threw together. We still need some pictures of the actual car - but maybe you'll enjoy our outrageous nitrous set up:

NOS_Z06_Corvette

Regards,

Ray & June

Glad you and June could make it out, even though we were getting the entire year's worth of rain this weekend.

Keep an eye on the calendar (link in the upper right corner) to see what we've got planned.

Hello Ray & June :howdy:

Glad to have you aboard, ( I can use nautical terms because of all the rain :P )

I hope to meet you 2 at one of the upcoming events.

Hey can we borrow a nos bottle or two for our next BBQ????nx_smiley.gif

Guest NOS_Z06

No problem. You?ll have the fastest BBQ in the West!! :crazy: My boss is an avid smoker and he was afraid to stand too close to the nitrous bottles until I told him that N2O wasn?t flammable. I told him all it would do is make his cigarette burn faster. He didn?t like that idea. :o

How did you know that I?ve also used Nitrous Xpress (NX) parts? I used their solenoids and bottle brackets because I think they?re better than the NOS ones. But the new electric blue NOS tanks were so much prettier than the plain white NX bottles. Plus all the kiddies know what NOS is?thanks to the ?Flaccid and the Flurious?. :P

Guest NOS_Z06

That smilie is way cool!! :cool (I was just joking about the NX coincidence.)

I'm gonna grab a copy of that cute little NX bugger myself!! :)

:cheers: