NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

U Fix It

theChad

You guys heard of, or ever been to this place?

U Fix It 2141 E. Bell Rd.

I'm thinking this would be a decent place to do exhaust, bushings/suspension, trans, etc. install or maintenance, just because of the lift. And at $20/hour, You could probably do a couple at a time, share the expense, learn something new, stay cool, and save yourself some frustration, right 417? :thumbs

I might actually swing over there when my gaskets come in to install my Borla and get a good look at everything underneath.

Final Effort

I've been told by a guy at my work, that a place like this existed in Chandler about 5-6 yrs ago. Anybody remember it ?

nhratransam

I've been told by a guy at my work, that a place like this existed in Chandler about 5-6 yrs ago. Anybody remember it ?

Gear Head Garage

fourseventeen

heck yeah Chad...I would have spent 20 bucks in a heartbeat for the use of a lift to do my exhaust!!!! I am positive that would have made the job MUCH easier then on my little 12" jackstands.

JNMMotorsports

I tried this place out a few days ago and I loved it. Only $15 an hour and they provide all the equipment you need.

fourseventeen

15 an hour and they provide tools too!!??? WOW!

I hope they have a good inventory system. I know how tools like to "migrate" between tool boxes.

Gear Head Garage use to rent the tools if you didn't bring your own. Don't know if that is the way this place does it too.

When you use Luke's tools at the auto hobby shop, you have to check them out and they get inventoried before you leave. Easy enough to keep track of.

Gear Head Garage use to rent the tools if you didn't bring your own. Don't know if that is the way this place does it too.

I hear that they can get them from the checker if you need any specialty stuff that they don't carry.

JNMMotorsports

I hear that they can get them from the checker if you need any specialty stuff that they don't carry.

There was one tool they didn't have that I needed and they picked it up for me at Autozone.

Guest azz061

awesome! i gotta try this place i still need to service my diff and tranny! With the rates at shops being so high i have decided to do the easy items myself.

awesome! i gotta try this place i still need to service my diff and tranny! With the rates at shops being so high i have decided to do the easy items myself.

I don't think the tranny is easy on C5's...oh wait, I'm thinking autos. Not sure about the T6 though.

I don't think the tranny is easy on C5's...oh wait, I'm thinking autos. Not sure about the T6 though.

Piece of cake to change out the fluids. Almost as easy as installing the skip-shift eliminator. Get a flexible tube to hook up to the quart bottle.

Posted Image

Beyond that, I have not other experience with the trans. Good Luck Mike!