NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

F/S Billy Boat Fusion

BDharley07

They're not interchangeable between the models? :confused

Also don't believe they will work on an '09....but doing some diggin...

The PN is for an '08 C6 w/NPP. It'd work on '05 through '08 (non NPP), but you'd need to add the vacuum system. The right side pipe has an interference problem for the '09 and up, but that may be only on A6 cars according to some reports. BTW, the Db chart on BB's site shows 40mph at 1200rpm then 60mph is 1300rpm and 75mph it drops to 1000rpm. I want one of those trannys. :smilelol

BDharley07

I wished they were interchangeable I'd put them on the new car. This is by far the best exhaust system I've had on any of my cars IMO.

fourseventeen

I have these on my Z and LOVE them!!! I flipped when I seen this add....glad these arent for the Z or id be upset LOL. I ordered mine a month ago for $1575 and it took nearly 3 weeks for me to get them. BTW if anyone wants to know what dealer cost is on these....you would freak out like I did when I seen the mark up I paid LOL. The boys at B&B accidentally gave me the reciept for the shop who ordered these for me so I seen what they paid! WOW!

I have these on my Z and LOVE them!!! I flipped when I seen this add....glad these arent for the Z or id be upset LOL. I ordered mine a month ago for $1575 and it took nearly 3 weeks for me to get them. BTW if anyone wants to know what dealer cost is on these....you would freak out like I did when I seen the mark up I paid LOL. The boys at B&B accidentally gave me the reciept for the shop who ordered these for me so I seen what they paid! WOW!

What was dealer cost ?

BB are a little expensive but compared to the other they have excellent workmanship. Hopefully these will be gone soon and I'll have a set for the new car.

fourseventeen

What was dealer cost ?

dealer cost was $1159.79 for the Z06 system FCOR-0466. And these were ordered from a low volume dealer...not a distributor for B&B. I am sure it would be cheaper for a higher volume dealer/distributor to buy. All I know is thats crazy that mark up on these is 40%+ from what I have seen some of the lower priced dealers selling them. MSRP mark up is NUTS!

Great system though!

Good so now I know....what to offer.hahahahah

What was dealer cost ?

dealer cost was $1159.79 for the Z06 system FCOR-0466. And these were ordered from a low volume dealer...not a distributor for B&B. I am sure it would be cheaper for a higher volume dealer/distributor to buy. All I know is thats crazy that mark up on these is 40%+ from what I have seen some of the lower priced dealers selling them. MSRP mark up is NUTS!

Great system though!

35-45% markup is pretty normal. Things like furniture and jewelry are higher, but grocery store food and fuel are much lower. Corvette parts do have the premium tax, of course.