NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

camaro headers

corvettech

corvettech

one of my co-workers asked for a recomendation for headers for his 2010 camaro ss 6.2l. since the 6.2 in the camaro is essentialy a down tuned ls3 so corvette headers would be a close design for the camaro. any reviews or sudgestions?

one of my co-workers asked for a recomendation for headers for his 2010 camaro ss 6.2l. since the 6.2 in the camaro is essentialy a down tuned ls3 so corvette headers would be a close design for the camaro. any reviews or sudgestions?

American racing or Kooks.

Guys on the Camaro boards seem to like the American Racing Headers. Doh, beat to the punch...

Guest LOUDMIKE

Just depends on what he plans to do with the car. If he is going to go full mod or just exhaust. American racing is better for certain things but kooks is better for others. We have 3 sets in stock depending on with cats, without and what ex pipe and cat back he is doing. I have personally installed a dozen sets on autos and 6 speeds. We are doing a ton of 2010 Camaros. There are also Doug Thorley, Dynatech and Stainless Works. Tons of options!! Budget etc.