NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Well, here's the first pic of an Inferno Orange GS I've seen

FNBADAZ06

I dig that color. I saw a bunch at the factory when i took the tour, and I think they are sharp lookin. But, I'm a bit of a freak.....

I dig that color. I saw a bunch at the factory when i took the tour, and I think they are sharp lookin. But, I'm a bit of a freak.....

We know.

Nice color.

Reminds me of a great big tomato, with like, wheels and scoops and stuff.....

fourseventeen

Looks bad ass BUT not as bad ass as an Atomic Orange Z :Orange:

Desertdawg

Atomic will always be classy, inferno is cool but just doesn't have the sparkle!

Looks like a red vette that needs buffed out. :buffer:

:werd:

• 6 months later...

whats wrong with all of u. i freakin love it. then again orange is my favorite color. but either way, i would get this in a heartbeat

Saw it in person yesterday at Barrett and didn't like the color at all! Very boring.

That's 2 you bashed...you must not like vettes anymore. :toetap

:lol

wickedfastvette

Love the Vettes as you know! But did not like the color.........................Are you saying you like orange now Sean??? Or are you trying to get brownie points from Dawg.

No, not a fan of oraaaange....but you bashed both vettes you've mentioned from BJ (that blue and white one in the other thread). No good ones? :lol

wickedfastvette

No, not a fan of oraaaange....but you bashed both vettes you've mentioned from BJ (that blue and white one in the other thread). No good ones? :lol

Saw alot of beautiful ones, and even a 2 million dollar Vette boat, but the orange in person is not attractive to me on a Vette, the white one didn't look like anything special at all, the sticker on the side looked like some cheap sticker they just slapped on it, for what its supposed to be worth I just wasn't impressed, there are Vettes in our club worth way less that make it look like dogfood!

Saw one at Gateway... :ack Can't believe I'm saying this, but i like AO and DSOM a lot better!

traitor............ :smilelol

Brown noser points awarded to Sean and Tim, thank you for your support and remember today's safety tip: always wipe front to back!