NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Flash Back

Bigfoot

I was cleaning out the garage to create space today when I found this.

Posted Image

How many here can say they wore this one??? :lol

Wow, that was a long time ago. :(

Don't know why I've kept these over the years, but I'm not sure I can throw them away either.

Who else has something like this sitting somewhere...maybe forgotten?

Mine is all Army. Last worn Dec. 13, 1966. Still has the stains from when a "citizen" threw a jar of Urine on me at the Okland Army terminal in the Final minutes I was was active duty. I was a very angry young man,having survived two years of the Southeast Asian War Games, and wore the uniform with the stink on it for spite all the way back home to Phoenix.

Mine is all Army. Last worn Dec. 13, 1966. Still has the stains from when a "citizen" threw a jar of Urine on me at the Okland Army terminal in the Final minutes I was was active duty. I was a very angry young man,having survived two years of the Southeast Asian War Games, and wore the uniform with the stink on it for spite all the way back home to Phoenix.

Sorry to hear that. Don't know that I could have contained myself in a situation like that. :flag

Sorry to hear that. Don't know that I could have contained myself in a situation like that. :flag

No restraint at all, there was a chain-link fence separating us, otherwise I would have killed the scumbag and now be in prison with a smile on my face.

chevyguy1969

I have three sets of them. Not sure why i haven't tossed them. Was hold out for them to bring them back LOL

Sorry to hear that crap. Welcome home and thanks for your service. :flag

That sucks that you had to go through that. Thank you so much for doing your part to keep us free.

F'n low life loser needed a attitude adjustment via 45 Some ACE dude said his brother pissed on him while stuck on a gridlocked pedestrian bridge one New Years Eve in Vegas. He probably woulda got his ars kicked if he did it to someone else. What a bro. :wasntme:

Sorry to hear that crap. Welcome home and thanks for your service. :flag

Agreed!!! Lotta idiots out there that don't deserve their freedom!

I was cleaning out the garage to create space today when I found this.

Posted Image

How many here can say they wore this one??? :lol

Wow, that was a long time ago. :(

Don't know why I've kept these over the years, but I'm not sure I can throw them away either.

Who else has something like this sitting somewhere...maybe forgotten?

But were you issued khakis????? Yep date stamping

Guest Sidewinder

I was the first flight in basic training to get BDU's. Traded those for a flight suit shortly after.