NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

Well my new cyber grey car came in! Well not all of it...they sent a flat bed from Yuma to palm dale ca...they loaded it with the top... Yep they didn't latch the top down and somewhere between palm dale and Yuma it flew off!!!! Shit!! Lol. Now they are going to have to get me a new top.

Desertdawg

If you need to borrow one, I'm using my painted top so you can borrow the tinted one, just let me know...

Man, didn't even drive the car yet and a memeber of the FRC???? Wow. Bummer dude, but they'll get it taken care of. Pics pics pics

Quicksilver98

Wow, That does suck! Could have been worse I guess......could have flipped off and damaged the the back of the car on the way off. Someone following the flat bed truck probably got a hell of a surprise!

Can't wait to see the car Tom. How many times has this probably happened in transit (roof blow off) and no one ever knows, right? Having seen CG in person awhile ago, I can personally attest that it does not make one's eyes ache like that freakin' YELLOW. (j/k Joe :banannasword: ) Glad you are able to jump back in so quick.