NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ernie@psr

hey everyone new to the site, talked to a few people that were on here said that i should join. i work at Performance Solution Racing (PSR). Ernie PSR

Welcome aboard. We don't necessarily have a "vendor" section. We have a section dedicated to vendors that are ACTIVE members. So in other words, as long as you become an active, contributing member...in time you can/will be allowed to post in that section. We all look forward to seeing you at some events. :thumbs

Welcome aboard. We don't necessarily have a "vendor" section. We have a section dedicated to vendors that are ACTIVE members.

So in other words, as long as you become an active, contributing member...in time you can/will be allowed to post in that section.

We all look forward to seeing you at some events. :thumbs

we with that being said ill post up some deals for you guys

Ernie

Guest Sidewinder

Welcome aboard. We don't necessarily have a "vendor" section. We have a section dedicated to vendors that are ACTIVE members.

So in other words, as long as you become an active, contributing member...in time you can/will be allowed to post in that section.

We all look forward to seeing you at some events. :thumbs

we with that being said ill post up some deals for you guys

Ernie

READ AND HEED!

Welcome. However we don't allow people to join so they can advertise in their first post or two. You're most welcome to come to some events and join the discussion on the forum but I will remove the advertisement from your post. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Welcome. However we don't allow people to join so they can advertise in their first post or two.

You're most welcome to come to some events and join the discussion on the forum but I will remove the advertisement from your post. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Dang fuzz :lol

Welcome. However we don't allow people to join so they can advertise in their first post or two.

You're most welcome to come to some events and join the discussion on the forum but I will remove the advertisement from your post. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Dang fuzz :lol

Yup.

I hope we didn't scare him away. But, I tried to find a website for his shop. All I found in Phoenix was something called "Mustang Lovers" or "Love Mustangs" or something like that. :U:lol

I hope we didn't scare him away.

But, I tried to find a website for his shop. All I found in Phoenix was something called "Mustang Lovers" or "Love Mustangs" or something like that. :U

:lol

No im still here :banannasword:

our web site is psrtuning.com

The old owner (Dan) just sold the company to our tuner, so our new web site has just the basic stuff. we were primarily known for ford stuff but with time we have come to be known as a Gm shop too. we got a couple cool projects in the works.

2003 Z06 getting a high compression katech 427, first set of production AFR245's in the country, FAST 102/102 huge cam 25x/26x close to 700 lift. if will hopefully produce 600-650 RWHP :partydance:

2005 GTO 370 CID LSX, ported 243's, FAST 90/90 with a NX direct port set up for 375, custom comp nitrous cam. so to have a 2.9L whipple on the car

2003 cobra 5.0 stroker 3.4L whipple 23PSI,comp cams, E-85. on 20PSI it made 794/769

here is a couple more site with our info.

http://www.myspace.com/psrracing

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pa...wall&ref=ts

Ok, that's good. Don't do facebook or myspace...what'ya think...we're ghey? :smilelol J/K J/K :lol

wickedfastvette

Ok, that's good.

Don't do facebook or myspace...what'ya think...we're ghey? :smilelol J/K J/K :lol

No Sean a whole bunch of us are on FB, you just didnt know it!

Ok, that's good.

Don't do facebook or myspace...what'ya think...we're ghey? :smilelol J/K J/K :lol

No Sean a whole bunch of us are on FB, you just didnt know it!

:withstupid