NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

INDE Track Day Updated Info July 18th

GTABurnout

First off let me apologize for the change of date, and confusing information to this time. This is not how I normally run Events, ask around.

I have taken some time making some helpful pictures to make sure everyone know where to meet and where to go if they miss the group.

First all the important information.

Date: July 18

Time: Leaving Tucson no later then 7am

Meet: Chevron on Wilmont and I10

Track: Inde Motorsports Ranch

9301 W Airport Rd

Wilcox, AZ 85643

Event time: When we arrive to 4-5 pm

Lunch: Inde has a grill we can use so bring some food to cook up. I will bring some hot dogs etc incase anyone forgets.

Gas: I would recommend getting gas in Tucson but if you need more there is a gas station near Inde (10 miles or so)

Dirt Road: There is a 7 mile dirt portion of the rod you will need to drive on. Please no passing on this section space out. The road is actually pretty smooth but it is still dirt to be prepared.

Safety requirements: Everyone on the track Must have a helmet drivers passengers. Verts OK. Everyone on the property will sign a waiver.

And questions please PM me. Or Post them up.

Also since we no longer have a minimum requirement I just want to make sure we are under the 20 max. So post up if your coming anyone who just shows up with out posting will be last on the list meaning if we get 20 posters and you just show you wont be running.

Thanks

Hunter

Meeting Location

Posted Image

And route:

Posted Image

LIST

Hunter (integra)

Jak (C6 Z06)

Dave (AZAWD.org)

Colin (AZAWD.org)

Victor (C6 Z06)

Slammer (vert)

AZmotohead (Vette)

BubbaThaLuva (Vette)

First off let me apologize for the change of date, and confusing information to this time. This is not how I normally run Events, ask around.

I have taken some time making some helpful pictures to make sure everyone know where to meet and where to go if they miss the group.

First all the important information.

Date: July 18

Time: Leaving Tucson no later then 7am

Meet: Chevron on Wilmont and I10

Track: Inde Motorsports Ranch

9301 W Airport Rd

Wilcox, AZ 85643

Event time: When we arrive to 4-5 pm

Lunch: Inde has a grill we can use so bring some food to cook up. I will bring some hot dogs etc incase anyone forgets.

Cost: $150 per car and driver. $10 for all others wanting to watch.

Gas: I would recommend getting gas in Tucson but if you need more there is a gas station near Inde (10 miles or so)

Dirt Road: There is a 7 mile dirt portion of the rod you will need to drive on. Please no passing on this section space out. The road is actually pretty smooth but it is still dirt to be prepared.

Safety requirements: Everyone on the track Must have a helmet drivers passengers. Verts OK. Everyone on the property will sign a waiver.

And questions please PM me. Or Post them up.

Also since we no longer have a minimum requirement I just want to make sure we are under the 20 max. So post up if your coming anyone who just shows up with out posting will be last on the list meaning if we get 20 posters and you just show you wont be running.

Thanks

Hunter

Meeting Location

Posted Image

And route:

Posted Image

HUNTER.

this sounds like alot of fun.

Are there organized races of do we just go run when we feel like it?

do verts have to have there tops up?

I would like to attend your event. SLAMMER + 0 PASSENGERS

seems like a fair price for a privite track. + no hassels for verts.

How and when on the $$$$?

Im with Victor on an early start the cooler the better!!!

SLAMMER

GTABurnout

HUNTER.

this sounds like alot of fun.

Are there organized races of do we just go run when we feel like it?

do verts have to have there tops up?

I would like to attend your event. SLAMMER + 0 PASSENGERS

seems like a fair price for a privite track. + no hassels for verts.

How and when on the $$$$?

Im with Victor on an early start the cooler the better!!!

SLAMMER

NO RACING, this is considered a non-timed drivers training event.

Verts are ok with tiop down or up. Helmet required.

Bring cash with you. Pay the man at the Track.

I'm in Azmotorhead + 1

Got you...

GTABurnout

Added a list to my post let me know if you intend to go but are not counted.

Added a list to my post let me know if you intend to go but are not counted.

I think Lou Lupo (BLURR) is going as well.....he just doesn't visit this site very often.

Give him a call or e-mail him to confirm.

GTABurnout

Updated list LIST: Hunter (integra) Jak (C6 Z06) Dave (AZAWD.org) Colin (AZAWD.org) Victor (C6 Z06) Dickie (azawd.org) Slammer (vert) AZmotohead (Vette) BubbaThaLuva (Vette) Rob (azawd.org) Geology_ROCKS (azawd.org) Lou (C6 Z06) Does AJ want to do this Victor? Haven't heard back from him at all.

GTABurnout

Damn this may actually be a success after all.... LIST: Hunter (integra) Jak (C6 Z06) Dave (AZAWD.org) Colin (AZAWD.org) Victor (C6 Z06) Dickie (azawd.org) Slammer (vert) AZmotohead (Vette) BubbaThaLuva (Vette) Rob (azawd.org) Gianne (azawd.org) Lou (C6 Z06) Mike (SS Cobolt) Robert (azawd.org) If you want in get on the LIST NOW. I will cut the list off at 20 cars

Updated list

LIST:

Hunter (integra)

Jak (C6 Z06)

Dave (AZAWD.org)

Colin (AZAWD.org)

Victor (C6 Z06)

Dickie (azawd.org)

Slammer (vert)

AZmotohead (Vette)

BubbaThaLuva (Vette)

Rob (azawd.org)

Geology_ROCKS (azawd.org)

Lou (C6 Z06)

Does AJ want to do this Victor? Haven't heard back from him at all.

I'll talk to him tomorrow. Rudy (Evilness) is inquiring about this track event as well. I'll find out how serious is is about it.

Guest EVILNESS

Updated list

LIST:

Hunter (integra)

Jak (C6 Z06)

Dave (AZAWD.org)

Colin (AZAWD.org)

Victor (C6 Z06)

Dickie (azawd.org)

Slammer (vert)

AZmotohead (Vette)

BubbaThaLuva (Vette)

Rob (azawd.org)

Lou (C6 Z06)

I'll talk to him tomorrow. Rudy (Evilness) is inquiring about this track event as well. I'll find out how serious is is about it.

Im interested but worried a bit about this dirt road since my car sits so low... Any pix of this track? LMK...

p.s. going to the pavs tonite anybody gonna be there?

Updated list

LIST:

Hunter (integra)

Jak (C6 Z06)

Dave (AZAWD.org)

Colin (AZAWD.org)

Victor (C6 Z06)

Dickie (azawd.org)

Slammer (vert)

AZmotohead (Vette)

BubbaThaLuva (Vette)

Rob (azawd.org)

Lou (C6 Z06)

Im interested but worried a bit about this dirt road since my car sits so low... Any pix of this track? LMK...

D@mn.....the Evilness has signed on to ACE !!!!! Shannon and Lou ran this track earlier this year and Shannon took some in car video that he sent via e-mail. I'll see if I still have it and send it over to you.

GTABurnout

I am heading out there today I will take pictures of the road....

GTABurnout

Just a heads up this is going to actually fill up so I woup prefer to have more corvettes then Evo and Stis but I need to know if you intend to go so I can grab a spot for you. So if your intrested post up PM me call me just let me know... Thanks Hunter

GTABurnout

Ok went out there today and first off not sure how hot it was in Phx but in Tucson it was frickin hot, once out at INDE we hung out and with a breeze (which is typical) it felt 20 degrees cooler. I have pics of the road I will post tomorrow.

Guest EVILNESS

Ok went out there today and first off not sure how hot it was in Phx but in Tucson it was frickin hot, once out at INDE we hung out and with a breeze (which is typical) it felt 20 degrees cooler.

I have pics of the road I will post tomorrow.

Please do thanks...

GTABurnout

Road Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I ran this whole road at 50 in my integra with full coilovers.

The recommended speed would be around 30mph...

Oh, I thought it was a dirt road. Even if it's not ice rink smooth, it's still paved. Really doesn't look that bad.

Guest EVILNESS

Oh, I thought it was a dirt road. Even if it's not ice rink smooth, it's still paved. Really doesn't look that bad.

Yea that doesnt look bad count me in....

GTABurnout

The road was dirt it has been covered in some sort of ground up asphalt it still has some rough areas but at 30mph you will be able to get around them. We are leaving Tucson at 7am not waiting for anyone, so be on time. I recommend filling up and if you know your car uses a lot of gas bring a can with gas in it you don't want to have to drive to wilcox to get gas.... New list Almost full LIST: Hunter (integra) Jak (C6 Z06) Colin (AZAWD.org) Victor (C6 Z06) Dickie (azawd.org) Slammer (vert) AZmotohead (Vette) BubbaThaLuva (Vette) Rob (azawd.org) Gianne (azawd.org) Lou (C6 Z06) Mike (SS Cobolt) Robert (azawd.org) Jesse (AZAWD.org) Jerry (wifes car) Rudy (C6 Z) Bob (X cup Car) Malcum I got your buddy Bob on the list I will call him tomorrow...

The road was dirt it has been covered in some sort of ground up asphalt it still has some rough areas but at 30mph you will be able to get around them.

We are leaving Tucson at 7am not waiting for anyone, so be on time. I recommend filling up and if you know your car uses a lot of gas bring a can with gas in it you don't want to have to drive to wilcox to get gas....

New list

Almost full

LIST:

Hunter (integra)

Jak (C6 Z06)

Colin (AZAWD.org)

Victor (C6 Z06)

Dickie (azawd.org)

SLAMMER (C6 N06)

AZmotohead (Vette)

BubbaThaLuva (Vette)

Rob (azawd.org)

Gianne (azawd.org)

Lou (C6 Z06)

Mike (SS Cobolt)

Robert (azawd.org)

Jesse (AZAWD.org)

Jerry (wifes car)

Rudy (C6 Z)

Bob (Vette)

Marco I got your buddy Bob on the list I will call him tomorrow...

GTABurnout

New list

Almost full

LIST:

Hunter (integra)

Jak (C6 Z06)

Colin (AZAWD.org)

Victor (C6 Z06)

Dickie (azawd.org)

Slammer (vert)

AZmotohead (Vette)

BubbaThaLuva (Vette)

Rob (azawd.org)

Gianne (azawd.org)

Lou (C6 Z06)

Mike (SS Cobolt)

Robert (azawd.org)

Jesse (AZAWD.org)

Jerry (wifes car)

Rudy (C6 Z)

Bob (X cup Car)

Tom (Civic)

18 spots taken two left.

If you are not on this list you will not be driving on the track.

Bring you Helmet and some food.

Reminder. Things to Bring: Helmet Any Food you want to eat (we will have a BBQ available to cook on as well as some fridges to store food in) Camera (I know the Vette guys love the GoPros) :banana: Things to leave at home: Bad Attitude Ego ( this is a fun event with a wide assortment of cars please keep the ego racing out of this track day) We will be leaving the meet up location at 7am sharp. If your late meet us at the track good directions have been posted.

Hi guys. Yeah Hunter, I guess Bob got ahold of you. Give him some room on the track, that car is gonna want to try to turn the track into an oval - haha. Kidding, Bob and Dave have done a lot of work to change up the suspension of the Cup car so it will turn both ways. Bob has done some Open Road Races with me in past years and is trying to get that car ready for Silver State in September. But do give him some room, he's getting used to the car. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it because I'd already commited and bought airline tickets to check on aging parents in Dallas for this weekend. Then the Track date changed.... Hopefully next time. Are you guys running the 2.75 mile track or are they shortening it up for this group? I found the 2.75 mile pretty challenging when I was out there in May. Have fun guys! and be safe! Malcolm

New list

LIST:

Hunter (integra)

Jak (C6 Z06)

Ali (AZAWD.org)

Victor (C6 Z06)

Dickie (azawd.org)

Slammer (vert)

AZmotohead (Vette)

BubbaThaLuva (Vette)

Rob (azawd.org)

Gianne (azawd.org)

Lou (C6 Z06)

Mike (SS Cobolt)

Robert (azawd.org)

Jesse (AZAWD.org)

Jerry (wifes car)

Rudy (C6 Z)

Bob (X cup Car)

Tom (Civic)

Kris (azawd.org)

I am Calling this Full...

If you're not in this list do not expect to be driving at this event.