NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2010 bi mode exhaust

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

i will be selling my exhaust off of my new car that im getting tomorrow. it will have the bi mode system the car is new so little or no miles... i know that i have to post a price soooo.... lets start at $350 just looking for enough to mount my B&B back on the new car...

i will be selling my exhaust off of my new car that im getting tomorrow. it will have the bi mode system the car is new so little or no miles... i know that i have to post a price soooo.... lets start at $350 just looking for enough to mount my B&B back on the new car...

Glad to see you're getting back in the saddle again. I was really hoping the leg/knee problem would not stop you from enjoying it.

Congrats on the new one. Post pics.

PM sent on the exhaust.

fourseventeen

Wont cost ya 350 to mount the B&B lol. I got quoted much less to install my B&B on my Z.

Glad to see you're getting back in the saddle again. I was really hoping the leg/knee problem would not stop you from enjoying it.

Congrats on the new one. Post pics.

:agree

Wont cost ya 350 to mount the B&B lol. I got quoted much less to install my B&B on my Z.

Oh come on, do it yourself. :toetap

Now, 06yumma, I can understand being hurt and all. But a young guy like you. :loser:

fourseventeen

great price on the bi modes! And doing them yourself....sucks!!! I just did mine tonight. I now know hot to get them out though if u need advice lol. They are a PAIN!!! I wont mention names but i got quotes from 2 shops who are both members on this site do to the B&B install on my car for $75 & another shop told me $80 bucks.

great price on the bi modes!

And doing them yourself....sucks!!! I just did mine tonight. I now know hot to get them out though if u need advice lol. They are a PAIN!!! I wont mention names but i got quotes from 2 shops who are both members on this site do to the B&B install on my car for $75 & another shop told me $80 bucks.

I woulda sprung for the $80.

Good one Sean...lol

:cheers