NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

OK.... WTF are they still installing speed cameras ?

FNBADAZ06

If they are going to be disabled on all AZ highways, why did ADOT install a NEW M'F'n fixed camera setup on east bound 101 and 51st Avenue ????? :rant

If they are going to be disabled on all AZ highways, why did ADOT install a NEW M'F'n fixed camera setup on east bound 101 and 51st Avenue ????? :rant

yea...wtf?

There's no way the state will give up those road side cash registers. I'll believe it when I see them gone.

Really!? With only 16 days left to removal and they are installing more...Yeah, WTF? Wouldn't that area still be Scottsdale? Jus sayin'.

Really!? With only 16 days left to removal and they are installing more...Yeah, WTF? Wouldn't that area still be Scottsdale? Jus sayin'.

No, this is 51st AVENUE, not street. AND because they have it in a construction zone, it's f@#$#king set to go off 6 over the TEMPORARY 55 MPH limit instead of the normal 65 posted limit !!!!!!

F@^&**king Pr!cks !!!!

oh shit! thats crazy. I bet eventhough they didnt renew the contract with the one company, they probably are going through another company or something stupid like that

That's total F%#$&%!! BULLS$#I! Just got another photo radar in the PO box today....They can suck my f$%#@$$@#N D%$$#@!!!!!!!!

oh shit! thats crazy. I bet eventhough they didnt renew the contract with the one company, they probably are going through another company or something stupid like that

Wouldn't suprise me one bit. If you run that section of the 101, be aware of what the f@$% these clowns are doing

lol im sure that doesnt look akward. hey...i have an idea...im gonna make a george bush mask and wear that

I'm going to wear a Marco mask....he seem's to be impervious to this camera bull sh!t !!! :smilelol

Isn't that the area where the Judge is dismissing all photoradar tickets? Why put up a new camera there if the Judge is just going to dump them?

Isn't that the area where the Judge is dismissing all photoradar tickets? Why put up a new camera there if the Judge is just going to dump them?

That's what I'm saying, and plus, it's on the 101 freeway where they are supposedly being shut off !!!!! Why are they installing NEW units ?????

fourseventeen

Eddie...yeah thats Arrowhead Justice in that area. Judge Keegan dismisses every single photo radar ticket issued in his court.

Those have been there for a long time. Didn't you see all the skid marks in the last 100 feet before the cameras?

I got it covered, I'm selling these to ACE members only Dawg on a stick 2.99 while supplies last

fourseventeen

Ill take one of those santa claus masks please marco

:edward::edward: from working in the courthouse I have heard that dps wants to take over the operation, they are not going to let you register your car if you don't pay tickets, put you on the revoke list etc. They are going to find a way to get this money. Their is an american company that only charges half of what redflex does. I hate to say it but I don't think they are going away.

:edward::edward: from working in the courthouse I have heard that dps wants to take over the operation, they are not going to let you

register your car if you don't pay tickets, put you on the revoke list etc. They are going to find a way to get this money. Their is an american

company that only charges half of what redflex does. I hate to say it but I don't think they are going away.

Exactly,there was an article in the paper about the head of DPS wanting to take over the whole shibang from the state.Pretty much everybody seems to have missed it.

Sucks for sure!

I got it covered, I'm selling these to ACE members only

Ummm, I know my car when I see it, how dare you put that ugly Oger in my ride Marco. You will pay for this my friend oh you will pay.

Dawg on a stick 2.99 while supplies last

:edward::edward: from working in the courthouse I have heard that dps wants to take over the operation, they are not going to let you

register your car if you don't pay tickets, put you on the revoke list etc. They are going to find a way to get this money. Their is an american

company that only charges half of what redflex does. I hate to say it but I don't think they are going away.

Exactly,there was an article in the paper about the head of DPS wanting to take over the whole shibang from the state.Pretty much everybody seems to have missed it.

Sucks for sure!

Heard that a week or so ago...figured Jan would say phooey :facepalm: