NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Whats teh Dawg been doing lately?

Desertdawg

Since last Thursday I have about 1500 miles behind a windshield, and let me tell you there's a lot of bugs out there to hit!

Here's a map of our travels...

Started work and had to run from one end of my district to the other, then home and to Goodyear to meet the youngest for an appointment and dinner, plus her drivers side window popped out on her trip down the mountain so that had to get taken care of right then too. then home.

Friday it was up and out early to the oldest kids house to pick them up and haul butt to El Paso to see my 76 year old dad get married, (and yeah the walker races at the reception started late) lots of side trips while there then head home on Sunday with a detour in Deming to find tamales and reanos', head to the kids house to drop them off then back to Gila.

Monday included about 100 miles in the work truck then another trip to Goodyear for another Dr. visit with Jammye and home

Google trip says 1,295 mi – about 23 hours (google wouldn't allow anymore points so I had to just add the other 230 miles from Monday) ...

I'm tired!

A Scooby snack.. That's a shiz load of driving, did you take the Orange mobile on any of those trips? and why were you at M&M Portable toilets?

Nope, all truck. I did get to walk past the vette a couple of time though. All points on the map are not exact to protect the innocent...

Marana Rich

Don't the others who accompanied you have driver's licenses?

Yeah, and they drove too, but for some odd reason I'm the only one that can make a 7 hour drive last 6.....

Did you have to show your passport anywhere along the route? I heard AZ profiles...vette owners. :P

In less time than that I went to Denver and back last week... Just over 2000 miles. Do I get a cookie too? How bout in a couple weeks when I go to Houston and back?