NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Still no B&B but my MGW will be here tomorrow =)

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

B&B is still behind! I have waited 14 days now for an exhaust I was told would take 5 days. Go figure! I leave for Vegas late this week and B&B is not sure if they will even have it ready for me before I head out to Vegas. If not then I will be waiting for a month for an exhaust I was told would take 5 days!!! Go figure!!! On a lighter note my MGW short shifter will be here Tuesday. My car is already apart awaiting its arrival. They claim a 30% reduction in the shift pattern over the stock Z06 shifter. We shall see! Then I just gotta wait for my wheels to arrive...I was told around July 9th or 12th. BUT seeing how the Corvette aftermarket parts industry goes...ill say more like July 16th! So by mid July my Z should be lookin sweeetttt and sounding sweeetttt too! Whats next? Hmmmm....maybe Edelbrocks supercharger once they release one for the LS7 ;) Then again maybe not...I still have an extended warrantee until 2013 and for some reason I doubt Fidelity Warrantee Services would cover the car with the supercharger LOL.

B&B is still behind! I have waited 14 days now for an exhaust I was told would take 5 days. Go figure! I leave for Vegas late this week and B&B is not sure if they will even have it ready for me before I head out to Vegas. If not then I will be waiting for a month for an exhaust I was told would take 5 days!!! Go figure!!!

On a lighter note my MGW short shifter will be here Tuesday. My car is already apart awaiting its arrival. They claim a 30% reduction in the shift pattern over the stock Z06 shifter. We shall see!

Then I just gotta wait for my wheels to arrive...I was told around July 9th or 12th. BUT seeing how the Corvette aftermarket parts industry goes...ill say more like July 16th! So by mid July my Z should be lookin sweeetttt and sounding sweeetttt too!

Whats next? Hmmmm....maybe Edelbrocks supercharger once they release one for the LS7 ;) Then again maybe not...I still have an extended warrantee until 2013 and for some reason I doubt Fidelity Warrantee Services would cover the car with the supercharger LOL.

headers and maybe a cam :banannasword:

I have the MGW on my car...it is much tighter and shorter than the stocker :thumbs

It is insane that BB is making you wait as the factory is in Tempe. Swing by and pick it up.

fourseventeen

Yeah B&B is in Phoenix BUT the systems are on backorder. They are waiting for their supplier of the bi mode valves. Im pretty annoyed about the exhaust situation to say the least. But whatever. Got the MGW in this morning....VERY nice! Shorter shifts and it feels more crisp. I like it! I hear they vibrate or rattle a light amount under hard accelration in the high rpm band but im yet to see that so we will see. Headers and a cam would trash my extended warrantee for sure LOL. I think they will let the slip on exhaust, wheels and short shifter fly...maybe even the intake but no way would they warrantee my motor with cams LOL

Warrantees are foe sissy's, get with the program and go for some insane horsepower!

Warrantees are foe sissy's, get with the program and go for some insane horsepower!

I wouldn't say that. I've got a 5 year/100,000 bumper to bumper with ZERO deductible on the Traverse. Oh and $9 oil changes for life. I'll probably never have to turn a wrench on this car. :lol

I wouldn't say that. I've got a 5 year/100,000 bumper to bumper with ZERO deductible on the Traverse. Oh and $9 oil changes for life. I'll probably never have to turn a wrench on this car. :lol

Sounds like something my wife would say. Just add gas and drive. How boring.

SWEET......when are we doing the cam/CAI install on your ride ? :smilelol

Would Jayme allow you to have a S/C ?

Nice job on the new Vehicle Sean, I know you were trying to get rid of the old Dodge. As for the Edelbrock kit, Hell yeah niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! If you could, NOT.

Sounds like something my wife would say. Just add gas and drive. How boring.

Fine by me, it's her car. :lol

Cam is a possibility, S/C... is just a bad dream, seems someone else did one and it went sour, of course she had to hear about it so now she say's "remember what happened to ____ " go ahead, you fill in the blank!

:bolt:

Cam is a possibility, S/C... is just a bad dream, seems someone else did one and it went sour, of course she had to hear about it so now she say's "remember what happened to ____ " go ahead, you fill in the blank!

:bolt:

A&A DID RIGHT BY ME ON MY SC SET UP, IT'S BEEN HASSEL FREE GOING FOR OVER 2 YEARS. IT WAS A BIT OF A DRIVE BUT PIECE OF MIND IS PRICELESS.

SLAMMER

fourseventeen

Hell I spent more on my new wheels then a supercharger would have cost me for this thing!!! I have the extended warrantee though on the car...zero deductible, good till 2013. IF I own the car that long ill supercharge it but for anyone who has driven the C6/Z06 they know this thing has plenty of balls anyway. Freakin thing has so much power with the TC on the power doesnt get put to use when you mash the gas anyway and with the TC off I just waste away a lot of rubber...trust me I tried it.

Hell I spent more on my new wheels then a supercharger would have cost me for this thing!!! I have the extended warrantee though on the car...zero deductible, good till 2013. IF I own the car that long ill supercharge it but for anyone who has driven the C6/Z06 they know this thing has plenty of balls anyway. Freakin thing has so much power with the TC on the power doesnt get put to use when you mash the gas anyway and with the TC off I just waste away a lot of rubber...trust me I tried it.

Heck yeah. Victor can testify that it needs DRs to run 11's, but 12's are still quicker than 99% of the other stuff on the road. And Craig smith can testify that "This isn't as easy as it looks" when attempting to get in the 12's with street tires.

fourseventeen

yeah no doubt. without drags on the car I just cant get the power to the ground in this thing. I didnt buy it to race though so its plenty fast enough as it sits with the intake and exhaust ;)