NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

paging LoudMike

Desertdawg

hey Im on a

BOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boat

Just post a link to the damn song so your not the only one thinking about it!

Guest LOUDMIKE

and my flippy floppies!!!

Now your on a boat!

See everyone can have fun on here!!! Even the Dawg!!

See when you bring slushy goodness, boats and yes Corvettes, even frowns turn upside down!!

Guest LOUDMIKE

LMAO...I'm a PLANE...MOTHAFUKKA, on a PLANE! :P

Planes are alright. They r like crossfires. They are not c5's but they will eventially get you there in a boring manner.

Boatz iz wherez itz atz!!! Hell how many crossfire songs did T-pain do???

Planes are alright. They r like crossfires. They are not c5's but they will eventially get you there in a boring manner.

ouch... :lol

Guest LOUDMIKE

You FIT in a plane?????? :bolt:

Ya but it is one of those really big ones. The kind that smokes and pops and makes lots of noise.

You FIT in a plane?????? :bolt:

Hell Yeah! Why do you think the AF had a C5 made, the jet, not vette...for dudes like me. Besides, they make great CF haulers. :P

Yeah, boats are cool and I really like fast boats. How many CF songs did T-pain do...probably ZERO, but at least there is a CROSSFIRE band. :Phttp://www.crossfireband.us/ :partydance::partygrnhat::banannadance::thumbs:party