Group Tranny and Diff Fluid Change Extravaganza

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

Andrew has gratiously volunteered Melissa's driveway on Sunday April 2nd at 10 am for anyone who's interested in doing a tranny and dif fluid change.

Thank you Andrew and Melissa. :thumbs

Bring your own fluids of preference.

Come on out and watch, help, or just stand around and laugh.

Andrew, please post your address for those of us who can't remember it.

Steve

PS Dan, it's 10 am. Not PM. :lol

Okay, the address is 5449 E Sweetwater Ave (east of the PV mall, between T-bird and Cactus).

also, remember to bring some gallon milk jugs or some type of container to transport your old fluids to the autozone in. I don't need any extra oil in the yard or garage to go with all the car parts! :D

See youse guys at 10ish. I will need to see pics of the big mystery cruise to make up for us not going.... :yesnod

M~

Did I make a wrong turn, did this topic get moved or was there a new topic started???? :willy:willy

I guess I dozed off, I'll try to keep up Steve! :confused

What the....... :rolleyes Where am I????? :willy

Let's do the time warp again....... :P

Andrew

Guest 71airstrike

what kind of fluid does the vett take for a manual tranny? and how much?

what about the rear?

In im but im new to this.

cheers

chad

Guest 71airstrike

its a 99 M6.

there is a tracton control button on the center console, but I dont know if I have any special kind of rear diff..

should be factory tho

thanks in advance for any help

if i'm not out of town, i may join ya'all - my rear end will need fluid change - as it was recommended to me that after 500 miles i change it!

Hey Steve, are you catering this event? If it's an 'extravaganza' it feels like there should be food....and you know I'm not cooking! :smilelol

M~

Guest UVETTYA

Sure. What's your preference... long johns? jelly filled? Powdered sugar, chocolate with sprinkles or plain?

Steve

Sure. What's your preference... long johns? jelly filled? Powdered sugar, chocolate with sprinkles or plain?

Steve

i prefer pepperoni or sausage - with extra sauce and extra cheese

:leaving

what about the rear?

cheers

chad

Did I miss something ??

When did you get a Vette ???

Guest 71airstrike

what about the rear?

cheers

chad

Did I miss something ??

When did you get a Vette ???

Roxxane lives again!

:P

Roxxane lives again!

As long as this thread has been hijacked. :angry

Are you going to make us wait until the Mystery Cruise or are you going to post some pics???? :toetap

Roxxane lives again!

As long as this thread has been hijacked. :angry

Are you going to make us wait until the Mystery Cruise or are you going to post some pics???? :toetap

The thread was hijacked?!?! Call out an apb! :smilelol

We all know that Chris is partial to 'sausage'.... :eek

Steve, Andrew loves a bear claw or an apple fritter. And no one can turn down a chocolate or glazed donut of anykind. Well, except for those diet freaks. Makes me shudder to think about it.....

M~

ps-that original Roxanne car is mighty pretty! I wish my dumb old imaginary car looked that good! :angry

Guest UVETTYA

Since this thread has been re-hijacked.. Allow me to hijack the hijacked thread that has been hijacked. :lol

Eddie, I got my Z06 bra yesterday and it is really sexy! It has cutouts in all the right places. Woo hoo! So if you still want the coupe bra, let me know and I'll bring it to the oil change extravaganza April 2nd. It's still perfect and in the box. When I bought it I put it on at Dunshees Corvettes and drove 4 miles to my house before realizing it was the wrong bra. So I immediately removed it and put it back in the box. I'll help you install it if you like. It takes about 20 minutes to mount the snaps.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA

Andrew, I can bring jack stands and/or a floor jack if needed. Let me know. I'll have a couple of empty gallon jugs for used oil, a drain pan and some wipes. It would be a good idea for those who plan on draining their oil to bring an empty gallon jug for their waste oil. Do you have a funnel Andrew? I bought a hand pump at Wallyworld for putting the oil in.

Steve

Do you have a funnel Andrew?

Steve

Steve,

Yes I have a funnel.

Hey Melissa, good idea about the containers. I forgot about that.

Andrew

Guest UVETTYA

Yeah Melissa, good idea. We'll try not to make a mess. If we put down cardboard we shouldn't trash your driveway. A friend of mine and I did a head gasket on his SUV last week and we didn't trash my driveway, so there's hope for yours if we're careful. ;)

Steve

Yes Steve, I am still interested in the bra. I wondered what happened. I'd really like to get it before the Mystery cruise but if that doesn't work I can wait until AnM's on the 2nd. If you get over this way let me know and I'll do likewise.