NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy Birthday Blew X U

wickedfastvette

fourseventeen

shit was that today! I talked to him a couple of times today and didnt even know. Now I feel bad LOL! Happy Bday buddy!

Happy Birthday dood!!! take the Z out to celebrate!!!

Happy Birthday Ed! Hope you had a great one! :partygrnhat:

:partygrnhat: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!!!! :happybday

And thanks again for the help on the rear deck latch. I owe you a lunch.

If you like Chinese I know a great place right down the road from your office.

Jay

shit was that today! I talked to him a couple of times today and didnt even know. Now I feel bad LOL! Happy Bday buddy!

ditto :-(

Jun 28 1905

Dr. Beaurieux picks up the freshly-severed head of Henri Languille just after it drops into the guillotine basket and shouts the man's name three times. According to the doctor's report: "Languille's eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine and the pupils focused themselves. ... I was dealing with undeniably living eyes which were looking at me."... or the body part was in shock.

Jun 28 1914

During a parade in Sarajevo, Nedjelko Cabrinovic tosses a grenade into the automobile carrying Archduke Franz Ferdinand and wife Sofia. But Ferdinand knocks the bomb away with his arm and his driver speeds away from the would-be assassin. A short while later, during the return drive, Gavrilo Princip pulls out an automatic pistol and kills both Ferdinand and his pregnant wife. Five weeks later, the continent of Europe erupts into World War I. .. so thats All it took?

Jun 28 1969

The three-day Stonewall Riots, triggered by the police raid of a New York City gay bar, begin the gay rights movement. A young Dwayne, Ed, Marco, Ted, and Cale lead the crusade from 'behind'.

Posted Image

Jun 28 1997

Mike Tyson is disqualified from a championship boxing bout after biting off a large portion of Evander Holyfield's ear. Tyson is later banned from boxing and fined $3 million for the incident. Tastes like chicken.

Posted Image

happy birth day

fag...

Posted Image

Happy Belated Birthday! :partygrnhat: Being out of town I guess I missed the party too huh?