NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Vette Values

Tim

Just reading a current edition of Corvette Enthusaist and they've included the 2010 Annual Price Guide. This is put together by Eric Lawrence - editor of the Black Book CPI Collectible Vehicle Value Guide. It includes (besides values for Fair, Good and Excellent conditions) a percentage for each of the past four years of the increase in value. For the long haul for 4 years, there aren't too many increases in value all most all are negative precent. '53-'54 - 19% and 20% respectively - none for C2 all decreases in value, none for the C3 all decreases and C4 had a couple bright spots the '84 went up 24%, '85 up 17% and the '88 coupe up 6% and the C5 and C6 all went down - mainly because they are still considered as just "used".

I can't pay attention to that report....I gotta just keep on keepin' on,,, :banghead

Ahhhh CRAP! C3s going down, I bet it was the 82 that drove that trend huh, damn CF. If they all had Renegades, the price would increase since it would be a collectors item...a CF that went fast, huh? :P