NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Speed Limit I 10 east bound

P51tj

Anyone know if they lowered the speed limit to 55 i-10 east bound right before the tunnel since Tuesday???

They didn't used to be. Was 65 all the way from east to west last several times I've gone that way. Construction zone maybe? Did you get flashed?

im guessing 55

many areas of I10 downtown are 55mph

Went to all 65 about 6 months ago, so the "unchange" would have happened this past Wed/Thu.

They didn't used to be. Was 65 all the way from east to west last several times I've gone that way.

Construction zone maybe?

Did you get flashed?

Didn't see no construction, and yes on the "possible" flash, cruise is always set to 69/70 no flashes from the other camaras on I-10 just the one right before the tunnel, yesterday and today!!!

Guest Kens06

Are you talking about the camera at the end of the bridge, just before the tunnel? That has been 65 for as long as I have been here! Should be good to 76mph! I drove that route every day for two years.... You know they changed the camera flash to red last year!! With redflex being ousted July 15th, who knows where they are set!! Just an idea, Tim...... Ken

I pass 9 perma-mounts daily to and from work, go through them all at the same speed, but that is the only flash I have EVER received. 2 days in arow, I'd say and hopefully so, they are out of calibration! Lets see if I get #3 this morning :photo: .....Oh yea, went throughTHU morning and no flash! :crazy

I pass 9 perma-mounts daily to and from work, go through them all at the same speed, but that is the only flash I have EVER received. 2 days in arow, I'd say and hopefully so, they are out of calibration! Lets see if I get #3 this morning :photo: .....Oh yea, went throughTHU morning and no flash! :crazy

Maybe its a fan of Cyber Gray?

I'd say it's a malfunction then. There was one on I-17 that flashed me once when I was going about 68 in a 65. I thought the same thing, then talked to a trucker guy that happened to have seen the same thing. He said it had been flashing like that on and off for a couple months. I never saw a thing in the mail.

Maybe its a fan of Cyber Gray?

Flashes were in the GP, today I take the Vette and no flashes, so I say not a fan of cyber grey and a fan of Pontiacs! :toetap

Yes hoping for a malfunction Sean!