NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

vette color

Guest 06yumavette

I think Cyber Gray looks great in person and doesn't show the imperfections and dirt like black...

LLLLUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVV IIITTTTTT......... he said in a high pitched voice that i can't get to while singing it.

But remember, it's not purple....

It'll make your garage stink because Cyber Grey is the sh!t!!!! I love it....

fourseventeen

Yes I love to cyber. Oh wait...the color. Yeah its nice. Orange still rules though ;) But the cyber gray is a real nice looking color.

ok I wil not jump on the band wagon..

ask your self this.

Why kind of vette owner are you?

Flashy "ooh look at me I have a corvette" = Atomic orange, jet stream blue, red, yellow

Flashy "but im a non conformist.. Im dark, mysterious and do not folow the pack" = black

Subtle, low key "however I can deliver the goods when necesary" = peweter, white, cyber grey, That new titatinum blue,

Cyber gray with competition gray wheels looks very sharp. :partygrnhat:

In Dec my next one will be this combo

ok I wil not jump on the band wagon..

ask your self this.

Why kind of vette owner are you?

Flashy "ooh look at me I have a corvette" = Atomic orange, jet stream blue, red, yellow

Flashy "but im a non conformist.. Im dark, mysterious and do not folow the pack" = black

Subtle, low key "however I can deliver the goods when necesary" = peweter, white, cyber grey, That new titatinum blue,

I sorta kinda agree somewhat maybe almost, BUT where does CRM fit and what color is that titatinum blue (pink front fenders with brown headlights?) and peweter (light yellow wet coat?). :rolf

fourseventeen

really orange is flashy? Heck I was originally looking for velocity yellow and decided I didnt want such a stand out like a sore thumb color car so I got the AO.

fourseventeen

hey thought we cant advertise on the forums? :blink LOL

im a bright poke your eyeballs out and scream in terror neon green kinda person but seing how no one makes a car with that color as an option. id say cyber grey is a nice choice, add some black stripes and rims and i think itd be set. in the end though youll be the one who looks at the color every day