NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

HUH? They Moved Arizona

Marana Rich

WTF? :facepalm: nobody reads the 1070 bill, nobody knows what it says, nobody cares about AZ and now we are no longer a state that borders Mexico...When the hell did we move? Was it during the earthquake? We need more "Rocket Scientists" like that lady in government. :banghead

Kyl sent her a map...NICE!!! :smilelol Arizona Senator Kyl Confirms His State is on the Mexico Border todaystmj4.com ^ | 6/25/10 | Jon Byman Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 10:41:25 AM by Nachum MILWAUKEE - Arizona Senator Jon Kyl has confirmed, Arizona is, in fact, on the border with Mexico. Kyl sent Milwaukee County Supervisor Peggy West a letter in which he says, "You will be interested to learn that Arizona does indeed share a border with Mexico. I have enclosed a map for your convenience." Kyl goes on to urge West to, "actually read the Arizona law before forming an opinion about it."

fourseventeen

LOL he sent her map! Thats freakin great!!! :thumbs

Maybe she meant that you can't tell where Arizona begins and Mexico ends, or vice versa...

That's ok, once I ordered some tickets for an event when I was living in New Mexico and the girl that answered said they didn't sell tickets out of the country...Huh? I said I'm in New Mexico, there was a pause and then she said...that is in the United States, right? OMG!! No, it's right next to Wisconsin you...MORON! True story except I said right next to Texas.

as chadC eluded ....... "Stupid is as Stupid does" :nothing:

Kyl sent her a map...NICE!!! :smilelol

Arizona Senator Kyl Confirms His State is on the Mexico Border

todaystmj4.com ^ | 6/25/10 | Jon Byman

Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 10:41:25 AM by Nachum

MILWAUKEE - Arizona Senator Jon Kyl has confirmed, Arizona is, in fact, on the border with Mexico.

Kyl sent Milwaukee County Supervisor Peggy West a letter in which he says, "You will be interested to learn that Arizona does indeed share a border with Mexico. I have enclosed a map for your convenience."

Kyl goes on to urge West to, "actually read the Arizona law before forming an opinion about it."

Big deal, so who's going to explain the map and read SB1070 to her?

Janet Nappy?

Guest Kens06

Come on...........She's from Wisconsin!!

The men there kill one or two fellow hunters every year with 'sound shots' during deer hunting season!!!

Ken