NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New License plate

Tim

fourseventeen

Ill be sure to put out an APB for that plate :howdy

Ill be sure to put out an APB for that plate :howdy

No problem...when I get the intake on..they'll have to catch me.....<grin>

Bet Rnagade is taken ;)

Yep, taken along with RENEGAD. I also noticed that the plate like Dwaynes (colors) is not available, is that true? Dark colors and black letters...Mmmmm, didn't make since to me.

What about: RENEG8D R3N3GAD R3NEGAD RE3EGAD R3N3G8D or a combo of those? Better yet: RENGAYD :smilelol

fourseventeen

Bet Rnagade is taken ;)

Yep, taken along with RENEGAD. I also noticed that the plate like Dwaynes (colors) is not available, is that true? Dark colors and black letters...Mmmmm, didn't make since to me.

yeah I heard they were pulling those plates. They are to hard to read at night. I recall a few times when I was going to make a traffic stop and couldnt read the plate until I had the vehicle stopped. Not sure if thats the reason they have or talked about pulling them but it would seem to make sense.

Bet Rnagade is taken ;)

yeah I heard they were pulling those plates. They are to hard to read at night. I recall a few times when I was going to make a traffic stop and couldnt read the plate until I had the vehicle stopped. Not sure if thats the reason they have or talked about pulling them but it would seem to make sense.

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw those...Oh, the cops are gonna love those...not! They are very hard to read for sure.

fourseventeen

yeah when I worked patrol I hated those darn things. They do look nice though! Just hard to read at night

RENGAYD :smilelol

:thumbs + 1

:lol

When I got mine I had heard they were gong to pull this style, I just hope they don't think they can have it back.

On a side note, they do now have a black with white letters version, it would look good on a black vette!