NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Think your week sucked?

Desertdawg

Sometimes I think someone needs to nudge me while at work!

That is pretty sad that nobody noticed. Do you think he started to stink? :confused

That's some damned unobservant people there. Still requires movement to read and turn pages/advance text. Same clothes, exact same position for 5 days? I call phony.

I'll bet it was like this guy...

Posted Image

It can't be like this guy, becasue he never worked, but he did always just want his 'red" stapler. :P I love Office Space.

I think this clipping is :bs But here's a true story - my mom was a Phoenix city bus driver for 25 years. If a driver was even 1 minute late for work, they got a "miss-out" and their pay was docked. Back in the 70's a co-worker of hers got two miss-outs in a row, and finally someone from Phoenix Transit went to his house to check on him. He was dead, died of a heart attack in his sleep three days prior. . . :goodnight:

Guest LOUDMIKE

Really ??? Reallly??? all these stories are sad. And i feel for all of those poor souls. BUT REALLY? Do i need to post about my situation? REALLY You all know who my boss is!!! SO who is buyin me my first round???

Really ??? Reallly??? all these stories are sad. And i feel for all of those poor souls.

BUT REALLY?

Do i need to post about my situation? REALLY

You all know who my boss is!!!

SO who is buyin me my first round???

Hey, shouldn't you be on a boat?