NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WAZ UP MOTHER BIZNICKLES

Wishbone

Hey gang I just wanted to check in sense I am receiving phone calls and IM'S wondering where I am. NO I am not mad with anybody or anything that has to do with our club ACE. I have been really busy in the process of purchasing our dream home which who knows at this point well see. I am also working realy hard at work and the biggest thing besides KIT being thrashed and in need of serious repair is my boat project. I sold my family canoe after our last camping trip the girls not only were not able to go in the canoe to fish but it was so windy and unstable for them to ride in the little canoe, so they didn't get a chance to go on it once. So I told myself and explained to the wife our situation and I got the green light to start a new project Yipee. So I purchased a really awesome boat down in San Diego where I had to make a weekend trip to go get it. I purchased literally everything I needed to build a complete Bass Boat slash family lake cruiser. So this build is consuming all of my time sense I would like to get it done in time for us to use it not only this summer at the lakes but for the winter months as well. Not to mention my father finally bought his new boat which is nothing less then the best ofcourse. He has been waiting for this ever sense I was just a little punk. So I have been teaching him all of the basics and we have done a lot of towing with the boat. Now tomorrow morning I am spending the entire day with him out on the lake for the first time sense we brought it home a month ago. He is realy excited. Now he also went out and purchased a brand new truck to pull the boat with which is sweet as well. Ok enough rambling if people ever get worried about me my house is always open and welcome and many of my close friends on here have my number.

So, who pissed you off and why are you back so soon? required smilie ---> :lol

Nice! Enjoy the new dream home & boat build... sounds like fun! Then you can say, "yeah... i built that!" :thumbs

Hey gang I just wanted to check in sense I am receiving phone calls and IM'S wondering where I am.

NO I am not mad with anybody or anything that has to do with our club ACE. I have been really busy in the process of purchasing our dream home which who knows at this point well see. I am also working realy hard at work and the biggest thing besides KIT being thrashed and in need of serious repair is my boat project. I sold my family canoe after our last camping trip the girls not only were not able to go in the canoe to fish but it was so windy and unstable for them to ride in the little canoe, so they didn't get a chance to go on it once. So I told myself and explained to the wife our situation and I got the green light to start a new project Yipee.

So I purchased a really awesome boat down in San Diego where I had to make a weekend trip to go get it. I purchased literally everything I needed to build a complete Bass Boat slash family lake cruiser. So this build is consuming all of my time sense I would like to get it done in time for us to use it not only this summer at the lakes but for the winter months as well.

Not to mention my father finally bought his new boat which is nothing less then the best ofcourse. He has been waiting for this ever sense I was just a little punk. So I have been teaching him all of the basics and we have done a lot of towing with the boat. Now tomorrow morning I am spending the entire day with him out on the lake for the first time sense we brought it home a month ago. He is realy excited. Now he also went out and purchased a brand new truck to pull the boat with which is sweet as well.

Ok enough rambling if people ever get worried about me my house is always open and welcome and many of my close friends on here have my number.

If you want to take it to Roosevelt that's where I'll be all weekend with the Party Barge and we have a house w/ rec room to take a break from the heat. Great fishing there now

Guest LOUDMIKE

BOAT??? Did somebody say boat?? Im on a boat. BOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boat Did i mention i like boats

BOAT??? Did somebody say boat?? Im on a boat.

BOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boat

Did i mention i like boats

Where is Eudlose with that Ritalin??????? :lol

Hey Robert, glad to see you posting again. :partydance: I'm sorry that I don't resemble a BIZNICKLE though...Damnit! :facepalm:

That's ok bizitch, I just though your a hater now that I'm in Cali. No calls or emails returned, Fine I understand you too busy for us common ordinary folk. Your still going to the BBQ on SAT RIGHT..................? Hope all goes well on your house venture. I'll be happy to help out for the work you'll be needing done. SLAMMER

Guest LOUDMIKE

BOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boat

I sold it and bought a fast 90 manifold that I am now going to use on my

BOAT BOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boat

I sold it and bought a fast 90 manifold that I am now going to use on my

BOAT BOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boatBOAT boat BOAT boat BoAt BOAT boat

Come on down mofo, Phone works there

I'm on my way to LPM with the tranquilizer darts...

TAZER !!!!!!!! :smilelol

Definition: Boat = something that puts a hole in the water that you keep sinking money into. I would love to have one some day though. :lol

Mike, I think from a man that takes a lot of drugs that you either need some or you have not taken your meds today. Yes the phrase boat means SINKING YOUR MONEY INTO. But I have to say that I am loving it emensly. The build is taking a lot longer to get done that I had thought which really sucks. It doesn't look like it is going to be done according to my time line. My car looks like it was stuck in the desert, and I am exhausted to say the least. So Mike what kind of boats do you like?

Robert, I think Tim is trying to tell you something. Jus Sayin'.

Guest LOUDMIKE

I like all kinds of boats. I mostly like the ones that dont sit in the shop and are on the water. I used to work for a boat shop so I have worked tiny boats, to waterski boats to 40 foot Fountains with triples. AHHH AHHH AHHHHHH I am on a boat again!!! No drugs here.

wickedfastvette
Glad to hear everything is ok with you Robert, good luck to you guys with the new house and boat! :thumbs

Well thank you Wicked that is mighty nice of you.