NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sports

Bigfoot

Anyone catch either of the following:

US soccer team wins 1-0 with about 30 seconds remaining to go from going home to win the group instead???

OR

The epic Wimbeldon 10 hour match that is scheduled to be finished tomorrow. Stopped due to darkness????

I wanted to watch the World Cup game but it wasn't on broadcast TV. The TV in my office doesn't get cable. I had to follow it on GameTrax (ESPN online).

Marana Rich

I caught the news items on the internet. I check current sports almost daily. Wimbledon didn't interest me enough to watch it. Maybe if it was the quarterfinals or higher.......

I wanted to watch the World Cup game but it wasn't on broadcast TV. The TV in my office doesn't get cable. I had to follow it on GameTrax (ESPN online).

Even if you don't get cable, you can still watch the games....... channel 33 (w/ mute on, if needs be)! That's how I watch World Cup everyday. Our lunch room has glass walls & my office isn't far from it. It's amazing how often I have to go to & from my office :lol

Man, does no one watch sports or Sports Center around here??? Or hell, even TV?

I can't watch the Soccer because those noise makers are the most annoying thing known to man. They never shut up!! I did not watch the Tennis but did read a couple of articles about the match. That is pretty awesome that they could even play that long. I think last I read it was over 2 full days. If the 2 of them play again, I would really like to see it. Apparently those 2 are pretty evenly matched. It would be interesting.

I only watched the last 20 mins of the Soccer game...not because I'm a soccer fan, but because I'm a U.S. fan. :flag The tennis was interupted on a to of channels all day long. It was crazy.