NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

4th of July 2010

Loud Pedal

We're hosting a BBQ on the 3rd up in Overgaard. Brisket smoked for many hours and with lots of love will be the chow of choice. I've learned though that when you fire up ole smokey, you never know what will else may end up on it.

We'll be partying here ( pics are from when we were looking at the house so it's empty ) :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The weather should be amazing and the 4th of July display is supposed to be one of the best in the state for those that can call in sick on Monday. ;)

We should be serving food around 15:00 but you all are welcome to show up anytime. That brisket is going to have me busy from early morning hours.

Please PM me for an address, detailed directions, and to RSVP so that I can plan food and drink accordingly. Last minute is fine too, just let me plan as much as possible. It's a bit of a haul ( about 2.5 hrs by F450; vettes... welll... ahem ) but we hope you guys can make it up.

Don't worry about bringing anything as we'll have it covered ( Lisa and Donna know they are exempted fromt this stipulation haha ).

We seriously have plenty of room for people to crash and PLEASE don't be shy to do so. That's what this house is all about.

I'll be checking PMs from up there to make sure anyone who wants to make it up at last minute can. Please understand me not wanting to post my address publically.

:partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat::markdrink:

Confirmed so far from ACE:

Sidewinder

Chameleon

Marco

LOUDMIKE

SLAMMER

QuickTrip

FNBADAZ06

L8RDAYS

F22Trainer

Big Poppa

John Syb

Donna

Kens06

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Big Poppa

• Loud Pedal

• L8RDAYS

Sidewinder

Chameleon

Marco

LOUDMIKE

SLAMMER

QuickTrip

FNBADAZ06

Guest LOUDMIKE

I didnt!!! SHe kept me out of jail last Saturday so we are having slushy madness and 300lb ice shots together!!

Uh-hem! I think you sorta' forgot about Marco's waaaay CUTER half! :partydance:

I think whomever made Marco forgot the top half...

Count me in. Are we gunna put together a Corvette Caravan to the pines and slushy goodness?

Guest LOUDMIKE

Uh-hem! I think you sorta' forgot about Marco's waaaay CUTER half! :partydance:

I think whomever made Marco forgot the top half...

Count me in. Are we gunna put together a Corvette Caravan to the pines and slushy goodness?

I sure hope so. I AM IN like a piece of soup!!

As bad as I want to say, Add us to the list. I can't yet. Hopefully early next week we will be able to figure out if we can make it!

Thinking about going, should know our schedule this weekend. How far do you have to drive on dirt? I am undecided about what to drive truck or vette. It all depends on the road to your house. Let me know and please PM me your address.

I plan to be there, but not sure how I will arrive...yet.

Oh shut up...Arrive...... gheesh :lol :lol

As bad as I want to say, Add us to the list. I can't yet. Hopefully early next week we will be able to figure out if we can make it!

Try like the dickens mofo...YOU CAN DO IT....ALL DAY LONG!

Come on! You can make it! :cheers Who is going to represent ORANGE if you don't show up?

Thinking about going, should know our schedule this weekend. How far do you have to drive on dirt? I am undecided about what to drive truck or vette. It all depends on the road to your house. Let me know and please PM me your address.

No dirt. It is all paved.

Warning!

Was up that way yesterday, when leaving Payson heading east on 260,

into Star Valley, just coming down the hill, Photo Radar :photo:

It's posted 45, but you may want to play that area safe :thumbs

For sure!!! They recently installed 2 more in that valley in each direction. I have a couple of pictures of a guy that looks sort of like me driving a vehicle that is remotely similar to mine. Thankfully it wasn't me. :bolt:

Adam and I are in. Do you need me to bring anythng? There is room to stay overnight if needed? Looking forward to meet some more of you guys and gals.

The rooms are already spoken for but there is plenty of room to crash up there. I plan on whipping up a monster breakfast on Sunday morning too. Just bring an air mattress and/or sleeping bag. I have to buy supplies tomorrow so if you're coming up please pipe up so I can plan. I will definately have extra stuff for some last minute peeps, but I don't want to over do it either. Come on guys, this is not gonna suck I promise. :lol

Big Batch #1 of Toll House Cookies were made last night!! Are there any requests for any other cookies? Peanut butter cookies? Let me know 'cause I'll start another batch in a day or so!! :banannarainbow:

wickedfastvette
Damitttttttttttttt!!! Wish I could be there, Lisa take lots of pics and send them to my phone. before you do the ice shots with Dave.

Damitttttttttttttt!!! Wish I could be there, Lisa take lots of pics and send them to my phone. before you do the ice shots with Dave.

Cherye, we will definitely take lots of pics and I'll keep you posted via text and picture mail! :beer: I just remembered that we have these ice trays that make ice shot glasses too! Those'll be pretty cool to use ALONG with that big ice cube Mike's bringing! :partydj:

Make sure you take some dirty pics too and post them in the Basement for everyones amus....embarassment. :thumbs We won't be there either, but would love the pics so we can live vicariously through them. :lol

Hey Dave... You want I should make a batch or two of fudge?

Guest LOUDMIKE

Ok i must be a real newbie. Fudge?? Peanut butter cookies??? Really. We are talking ice/shot luge and some serious slushy goodness. That is like asking if I should drive the mustang to the ACE luncheon. REALLY???-

Don't listen to the slush master. :lol I have all the grub covered except for sweet stuff. Fudge and cookies sound great.