NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 Hood and FAST 90 LSX Intake for sale

Jester

As it says above I have the following for sale

Torch Red Stock Hood off of a 1999 C5 Good Shape $100.00

FAST 90 LSX intake Manifold was on the car for about 1 month comes with new gasket set $450.00

Pics of FAST 90 LSX

why does it need to be resealed? Im possibly interested.

It was used on a Twin Turbo Corvette and blew the rear seal due to the high psi this is kinda common in this application I could reseal it but it would be a bit more. It's pretty easy to do as it bolts together.

Greg

which rear seal are you referring to? Theres a gasket that seals the upper and lower part of the intake. How do u know its leaking? Just trying to get an idea of what u mean by rear seal.

I am talking about the very rear by where the knock sensor sits. It may or may not have to be taken apart and new silicon put in the shop that said it was leaking never could get the car going even after we put a Weiand on it so this is just what they told us. It took Jason at LPM to get the car going. As for if it needs to be resealed there are screws with bolts surrounding the upper and lower shell remove those and pull apart.

• 2 weeks later...

As it says above I have the following for sale

Torch Red Stock Hood off of a 1999 C5 Good Shape $100.00

FAST 90 LSX intake Manifold was on the car for about 1 month comes with new gasket set $450.00

Pics of FAST 90 LSX

Still available but will be going on eBay and LS1 Tech on Saturday

Sorry for the late reply, I forgot about this thread. I ended up ordering a 102. I appreciate it though. Good luck with the sale.