NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Pics of work done on Susan's C5

Jester

Here are the pictures of the most recent work that Michael over at 911 did on Susan's C5 the tank work is obvious but what really made a big difference was the work done on the back deck and Passenger side rocker panel.

The Back deck lid had some really ugly imperfections in the paint and the rocker panel well, a combination of lowing the car, huge speed bumps and 99 year old woman that almost took out the side of the car.... Well you get it.

Mike is currently doing some more work for me on both my C5 and Kens C5 so more pics to come lets just say when Ken gets back from the Afghanistan hell hole he will be in for quite a surprise at what is waiting for him in the garage :edward:

:thankyou: Mike and 911

Pics of Susan's C5

WOW! car looks fantastic!

:thankyou: Marco, I guess all Susan's hard work paid off :banghead Dammit its hot in the garage these days. But she brings me Dos Equis while I'm outside working on it for her

WOW! car looks fantastic!

:thankyou: Marco, I guess all Susan's hard work paid off :banghead Dammit its hot in the garage these days. But she brings me Dos Equis while I'm outside working on it for her

Dang Greg, She treats you well. I took today off cause of the extreme heat, Plus the radio said to keep your pets indoors. How come they never say anything about keeping the men indoors? :smilelol

Looks like you've built another monster Greg, nice job! BTW, those paint imperfections on the rear hatch/deck are a known issue and almost all C5's have it. Something about the adhesive they used underneath for the insulation, pretty sure there is a TSB floating around out there about it.

Car looks great Greg. I really like the ground level evening shots. Tanks look pretty sweet too. I don't think the rear hatch issue was for the 97-98. But the newer ones had the problem from what I heard. Mine has been fine since I've owned it. Can't wait to see it at a show. :thumbs

What exhaust is that? Those look like some nice tips. Love the engine bay pics.

John,

You should know we bought them from you :facepalm:

Greg-Susan Glad you are happy with the end result...now we have to conquer the bugs on the front of the red one!! Car looks awesome...engine bay is very nice, not overdone....congrats on a nicer ride than before!! Decklid looks 100% better than before!!

What exhaust is that? Those look like some nice tips. Love the engine bay pics.

John,

Yo should know we bought them from you :facepalm:

Well there's been so many it's hard to keep track. Give the guy a break!