NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mexican Drug Cartel issues warning to AZ border LEO's

FNBADAZ06

OMG! See, it never ends. Civil unrest is coming, it's just a matter of time.

I suppose you all heard the story that came out yesterday about how NO efforts to control the border were going to be made by the Fed UNTIL we all agreed to "immigration reform". Immigration reform = grant amnesty in time for the the "new voters" to be able to vote in the next big one. It just keeps betting better and better, huh? rant over.

Considering several more states are joining AZ's bandwagon and signing bills just like ours in...I don't think it will hold water.

Considering several more states are joining AZ's bandwagon and signing bills just like ours in...I don't think it will hold water.

If those in power now makes the other states believe that "immigration reform" is going to slow if not stop the northern migration of undocumented immigrants to their states, then it may very well hold water.

NIMBY...it's worked before in election years.

IMHO

Guest Kens06

It's just wonderful to hear that the Mexican drug cartels are pushing really hard into the US! They now have an 80 mile alley into the US, can threaten to kill police at will, and not a peep from the Government except Hillary bitching about the new AZ immigration law to the Equator government!! I'm really not trying to make this post political, just posting the facts!! Anyone need a C4, I may need the C5 to beat them to Canada! I have relatives there on my grandmothers side.... Ken

It's just wonderful to hear that the Mexican drug cartels are pushing really hard into the US!

They now have an 80 mile alley into the US, can threaten to kill police at will, and not a peep

from the Government except Hillary bitching about the new AZ immigration law to the Equator government!!

I'm really not trying to make this post political, just posting the facts!!

Anyone need a C4, I may need the C5 to beat them to Canada!

I have relatives there on my grandmothers side....

Ken

Better hurry, they're in Nebraska now.

Kind of making me rethink my Los Cabos vacation...

Sounds like Dave and Brandy knew what they were talking about.

Kind of making me rethink my Los Cabos vacation...

Sounds like Dave and Brandy knew what they were talking about.

Damn! Well at least I won't feel the hit as I'll be drunk off my "culo."

Then again, I'm not a LEO or involved with any cartel so maybe I'll get a pass.

At what point does our government consider these bastards a "clear and present danger" to this country? When CNN is delivered pictures of "El Chapo" raping Michelle Obama? WTF???? What will it take? Shame on our government for subjecting it's citizens to these circumstances.

At what point does our government consider these bastards a "clear and present danger" to this country? When CNN is delivered pictures of "El Chapo" raping Michelle Obama?

WTF????

What will it take? Shame on our government for subjecting it's citizens to these circumstances.

Well, I'm definitely not the conspiracy type but there are really two possible things going on.

1. The government has a vested interest in allowing this to go on.

2. The government is completely unequipped and unable to handle this problem with the border crossing and drug/human trafficking.

To figure out which one is the correct response, just tell me what the last major problem that occurred where the government was truly effective in solving.

I'm not concerned! They've gotta get past Crazy Poppa in order to get to us here in Phx :lol

At what point does our government consider these bastards a "clear and present danger" to this country? When CNN is delivered pictures of "El Chapo" raping Michelle Obama?

WTF????

What will it take? Shame on our government for subjecting it's citizens to these circumstances.

Well BP, Canada did the same thing back when the FLQ took over Quebec......................but they considered these traitors legal. I agree with you 100%. Eventually, if something isn't done, the southern US tourism will be nill and none and that makes any State or Province, in Canada's case, tons of money and causing lots of employment. Not to mention how the real, legal, law abiding citizens must change their lifestyles to put up with the bs. jmho

WTF????

Well, I'm definitely not the conspiracy type but there are really two possible things going on.

2. The government is completely unequipped and unable to handle this problem with the border crossing and drug/human trafficking.

To figure out which one is the correct response, just tell me what the last major problem that occurred where the government was truly effective in solving.

I say it's somewhere in between. I have full confidence that if focused and given the green light, our military could put a stop to this problem in a hurry. The problem lies in our governments willingness to succeed. I understand to a point the reluctance to do what's necessary in another country, but I am clueless to why you would sacrifice your own citizens when you have the power to stop it.

It's easy, big business wants cheap labor and big business are the biggest contributors to political campaigns. None of the politicians really want to deal with the problem. Right now they're just giving it lips service. It will take a crisis as in an AZ LEO being shot from the Mexican side of the border. Then hopefully we'll declare war and level that f'n country!

It's easy, big business wants cheap labor and big business are the biggest contributors to political campaigns.

None of the politicians really want to deal with the problem. Right now they're just giving it lips service.

It will take a crisis as in an AZ LEO being shot from the Mexican side of the border. Then hopefully we'll declare war and level that f'n country!

Sadly Eddie you may be correct...............now pick the AZ LEO that should be sacraficed.

needing to have an officer murdered for action is sick...

I am not naieve' tho

I have changed Eddies comment to reflect the real world

It will take a crisis as in a ferderal agent being shot and torchered on Youtube from the Mexican side of the border. Or taking control of a small US city and forcing a 'Waco' style stand off.

I suppose you all heard the story that came out yesterday about how NO efforts to control the border were going to be made by the Fed UNTIL we all agreed to "immigration reform".

Immigration reform = grant amnesty in time for the the "new voters" to be able to vote in the next big one.

It just keeps betting better and better, huh?

rant over.

So whom do you think is lying about Obama saying that to Kyle?

needing to have an officer murdered for action is sick...

I am not naieve' tho

I have changed Eddies comment to reflect the real world

It will take a crisis as in a ferderal agent being shot and torchered on Youtube from the Mexican side of the border. Or taking control of a small US city and forcing a 'Waco' style stand off.

It already happened in the mid-1980s. The cartels kidnapped a DEA Agent, Kiki Camerea. The Washington Politicians wrung their hands and stamped their feet but had no effect on the Mexican Gov. Finally, "mad man" Willie Von Raobb the Director of US Customs ordered his agency to go full court press and enforce ALL Customs regulations 100%. All the Southern ports of entry were jammed shut, as EVERY vehicle was searched for the DEA Agent. It took only 5 days for the Mex. Gov. to cough up Kiki's body, and agree to help with arresting the folks responsible.

Von Raobb must have had the goods on some powerful politicians as he never took any heat for going on his own and shutting down the southern border by JUST DOING HIS JOB.

I was deeply involved in going after the folks that killed Kiki. Won't go in to it here. Just advise you, that if you see me near the Mexican border, don't stand too close. Some of those guys can't shoot worth a darn, its spray and pray. I still have the death threat on me but that are not going to run me off. :willy end of my rant

WTF????

Hey Chris,

I agree with you 100% but as for "El Chapo" raping Michelle Obama? I think even El Chapo has standard's but the new dog is not out of the question. :smilelol

Considering that this administration is contemplating amnesty by executive order, I would tend to believe Kyle is telling the truth.

Marana Rich

Read an article from Fox News about the cartel occupying the tops of mountains southwest of Tucson and observing all the movement of BP and other LEO. They are being provided food and water, and stay up there for extended periods. They are in our country, not across the border.