NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Does anyone have a stock tunnel plate I can borrow?

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

I'm looking for a stock tunnel plate off a C5 and C6 to use for a mock up. I just need to borrow it for a few days.

I have a partial , it's the front 2/3. the back is straight all you need is the overall lenght to get a pattern.

JNMMotorsports

I have a partial , it's the front 2/3. the back is straight all you need is the overall lenght to get a pattern.

I was hoping to find one that wasn't damaged that I could just borrow to make an aluminum copy of.

I was hoping to find one that wasn't damaged that I could just borrow to make an aluminum copy of.

Posted Image

Not damaged, just shorter. Still can make pattern.

edit: comp problem

Guest LOUDMIKE

I have a complete one you can borrow at the shop.

Posted Image

That is KEWL!!!! Makes me bummed I tossed mine when I put this one on...

Posted Image

Posted Image

JNMMotorsports

Posted Image

That looks awesome.

JNMMotorsports

That would be great Mike. Do you think it would be ok if I swung by during the week to pick it up?

Guest LOUDMIKE

That would be great Mike. Do you think it would be ok if I swung by during the week to pick it up?

That would be fine.

JNMMotorsports

That would be fine.

I'll be sure to give you a heads up before I head out there. Thanks again. :thumbs

JNMMotorsports

That would be fine.

It was nice to meet you Mike. Thanks again for lending me the tunnel plate. Shop looks great!!