Is it just me or do the people here venture off topic A LOT!?

fourseventeen

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• old yeller

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

I know I shouldn't respond to anything here, because it needs to continously be off topic :lol , but what's the deal with saving miles. Is there some kind of savings account that you can gain interest on unused miles and withdraw them later? So if I park it for a week that I'd normally drive 300 miles, I could drive 600+ miles the following week with no penalty? I'm due for another road trip, because my weekly average has fallen below 500 miles. :driving:

:rolleyes Harley Road Kings are for girls or fat dudes in shriner hats. Perhaps your manly orange Z with the duct tape and low miles would like a beatdown? :lol

I know I shouldn't respond to anything here, because it needs to continously be off topic :lol , but what's the deal with saving miles. Is there some kind of savings account that you can gain interest on unused miles and withdraw them later? So if I park it for a week that I'd normally drive 300 miles, I could drive 600+ miles the following week with no penalty?

I'm due for another road trip, because my weekly average has fallen below 500 miles. :driving:

It's thinking that I will use it only to go to church on Sundays, then it will last me the rest of my life and it will be worth a fortune because I kept it so pristine...

People get that from watching Barrett Jackson when a one owner 100 original mile toy rolls across the block...

verts are for girls ;)

transvestite.................... :lol:lol

Thought verts where for sheep bangers. :lol

verts are for girls ;)

transvestite.................... :lol:lol

Thought verts where for sheep bangers. :lol

No, they have coupes............. :lol:thumbs

No, maybe Fords. :lol

I agree with you 200%...............and usually 1/2 tons.

Enough.............All those who have been Off Topic report to Dawg's house in Gila Bend for a punishing BBQ. :lol:lol

We will have to do it at midnight. It is so flippin' hot outside. :devil10:

Harley Road Kings are for girls or fat dudes in shriner hats.

Posted Image

We will have to do it at midnight. It is so flippin' hot outside. :devil10:

You got that right! I was in the garage working and looked at the temp, 105*, screw this, I'm going in to have a beer and watch a movie. :lurk

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for this act of recklesness and mindless posting to add to your posting count. Now that is childish, now stop this madness and get back on topic. Which I believe is ummm, wait ummm, oh crap what is this topic about a bunch of losers. Peace out

Isn't his getting ogg topic a bit? :P

Qtfd or whatever that is... and WTF is an ogg topic ??

google search didn't help either!