Is it just me or do the people here venture off topic A LOT!?

fourseventeen

I would be on that plane and getting out. :banannadance: Hey John, I saw on the news there was an earthquake up there in Canada today.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• old yeller

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

Yup a 5.5 just 50 miles north of Ottawa (our capital)........................too bad it wasn't closer.

It's been strangely quiet around here. Did 417 go on vacation already??? Or did we scare him on already??? :lol

It's been strangely quiet around here.

Did 417 go on vacation already??? Or did we scare him on already??? :lol

I've been wondering the same about Wishbone aka Robert.

I pm'd him the other day and nothing.

I'm just sitting here waiting for a whole herd of trains to get by so I can fix the RR :toetap

fourseventeen

nope just working so I can afford these darn wheels I ordered and am still sitting here waiting for! Another 2-3 weeks still! I leave on vacation for a week for the July 4th holiday. Vegas bound! Got word today too that my exhaust order was messed up and I have to wait until next week now to get my B&B's. They were suppose to be ready for pick up today. Now I am being told mid next week!

It's been strangely quiet around here.

Did 417 go on vacation already??? Or did we scare him on already??? :lol

I've been wondering the same about Wishbone aka Robert.

I pm'd him the other day and nothing.

and also Chevron Phil or Asphalt Mike

fourseventeen

I'm just sitting here waiting for a whole herd of trains to get by so I can fix the RR :toetap

That reminds me DDD. Know of any cool areas where there are some somewhat secluded tracks with some nice scenery in the background? Need to find a place to do a photo shoot of a model on train tracks (with or without train cars, but with would be neat) but need something somewhat secluded as the model wont be wearing much of anything :partygrnhat:

Vegas bound!

Be careful on the way back. There's a spot southbound that a DPS officer likes to sit behind the mountain. You can't see him until you pass him and he has POP radar.

Ask me how I know. :facepalm:

Somewhere around mile marker 137.

I got POP'd on sb I-17 today just past the Carefree Highway on ramp. According to the signal strength on my V1 it was as if he was right on my bumper, but I did see him parked a good 1/4 mile back. And the best part was, I wasn't in speeding enough (9+ psl) for him to leave his spot.

fourseventeen

I blew past an Avondale cop who was sitting on a side street aimed out onto Van Buren checking speed today and he didnt even come after me. He must have been sleeping. Not to many of my APD buddies know I got a Z06 yet so its not like they knew it was me lol. I was doing 18 over when I past him and went oh crap! LOL. Didnt see him until I seen his front bumper out of my side window. Guess I need to get a V1 one of these days. I think we are going to fly out to Vegas though...literally. Catch a plane flight and save the miles on the Z. We have flights, hotel and shows all booked since Jan and our plane tickets are non refundable I guess. If I could refund them I would consider driving but the tix say non-refundable so I guess we might as well use them.

I blew past an Avondale cop who was sitting on a side street aimed out onto Van Buren checking speed today and he didnt even come after me. He must have been sleeping. Not to many of my APD buddies know I got a Z06 yet so its not like they knew it was me lol. I was doing 18 over when I past him and went oh crap! LOL. Didnt see him until I seen his front bumper out of my side window.

Guess I need to get a V1 one of these days.

I think we are going to fly out to Vegas though...literally. Catch a plane flight and save the miles on the Z. We have flights, hotel and shows all booked since Jan and our plane tickets are non refundable I guess. If I could refund them I would consider driving but the tix say non-refundable so I guess we might as well use them.

wow 16 days on 350 post? wow....Just noticed

Im alive and didnt get carried away to OZ

Glad to hear that Cherye.

Things are the same as always back here in Kansas.

:partygrnhat:

I am sorry Marco. Did I stray OFF TOPIC again? :banannadance: You have to admit. That is a sharp looking car.

I am sorry Marco. Did I stray OFF TOPIC again? :banannadance:

You have to admit. That is a sharp looking car.

Yea, it is,...but what does it all mean?? is this your new ride or is it your new way of saying "I like pie"

Just dreaming. The article says he bought the ZR-1 and a YELLER vert at the same time and used the convertible as a donor car for the ZR-1. Must be nice. :twitch

Im alive and didnt get carried away to OZ

That's good Cherye but how am I going to get that message to the Tinman now?

Glad to hear it Cheyre. Jay..."save the miles on the Z" ??? :facepalm: That car was meant to be driven....not save the miles. :toetap

fourseventeen

I thought I put enough miles on it already LOL. I bought it as a weekend only kinda car yet have been driving it every excuse I get. My truck hasnt seen much action lately...shes looking bored in the garage next to the new baby. Man my poor Harley hasnt seen any action in weeks. Guess I better sell her. ;) Anyone wanna buy a 2010 road king classic? LOL.

Posted Image

I rrrike it, even in yeller! However, I'd like the Pratt & Miller C6RS vert even better, they've recently started shoehorning the LS9 supercharger and stuff onto a 7.0 liter LS7 block instead of the puny 6.2, puttin' down like 800 hp! :banannasword: Now that's a vert!