Is it just me or do the people here venture off topic A LOT!?

fourseventeen

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• old yeller

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

fourseventeen

i learned today that my Z takes gas!!! Can you imagine that. It even had this little light that came on telling me I needed to put something in the tank.

It's not a good practice to run the fuel level down that low on a regular basis in cars having their fuel pump mounted inside the fuel tank. The design intent is to use the fuel in the tank, surrounding the fuel pump itself as a means of cooling the fuel pump.

Naturally the fuel pump is never not surrounded by fuel, but is effected by the amount of fuel not available to carry away the heat generated by the pump motor ergo, mimimal fuel surrounding the fuel pump, the less effective cooling there is.

FWIW

that was actually just a joke...thought I would toss something into this off topic topic. I actually have 3/4 of a tank of gas. I never run a car down past 1/4 unless its accidental on a road trip.

I almost missed a free post! And did you know that it is humid in Michigan

Same here........we had some funnels and a big one touch down 50 miles from here. Been weird all day.

Oh I dont like those twisty things makes me afeared

Makes sense to me..............just reshingled the house last weekend................. :banghead:banghead

you have shingles?

What was the topic once again........Oh well free post then!!!

something about Z-06 for sale for $8435....... I don't know but I will take a free post. Thanks.

Joe, it seems like you already own a yeller C6 Z06....at least that's what the Buc sig is suggesting in the background :smilelol

Oh, and yeah.........my first thread hijack !!!!!!

:hijack::loser:

Whats Dwayne gonna' do about it.....huh.......Huh.......HUH ?????!!!!!

j/k DD

It's a "goal" to work towards...It could happen. :thumbs

Hal WTF? I'm not done with that sig yet, do you want that one or just doing the "trial version"? :P

runnin with that for now ... but am always interested in updates ....... :banannasword:

:smilelol shingles are on a roof, chicken pox are not

How about you have chicken pox and you are standing on the roof? :unsure

Marana Rich

S**t on a shingle. can somebody give origin or what it means? :)

I was watching for tornados last night

Me too...........clouds were ugly here. Did I tell you I weeded the garden today and found 7 beavers?

wickedfastvette

Me too...........clouds were ugly here. Did I tell you I weeded the garden today and found 7 beavers?

John I dont want to hear about your beavers! But I saw a turkey outside my bedroom window this morning.

John I dont want to hear about your beavers! But I saw a turkey outside my bedroom window this morning.

Hope you caught it.............wild turkey, nom, nom. And they were not the beavers you're thinking about, shame.

wickedfastvette

Hope you caught it.............wild turkey, nom, nom. And they were not the beavers you're thinking about, shame.

Deer too that are looking mighty tasty!