Is it just me or do the people here venture off topic A LOT!?

fourseventeen

fourseventeen
:cfdeadagain LOL. Seems every post ends up venturing off topic on this board. Makes it hard to keep track of whats really going on in each topic lol. Mods must sleep or work a lot lol.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• old yeller

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

Ya, that's like this one time at band camp.... I think it's cause this is a small forum with a bunch of personal friends. It's more of a place for us to get together and BS, not like the big boards that are all about strict stay on track discussions of exact topics. On the big boards you never have any reason to talk to anyone EXCEPT for what the topic is. Here, there's always reason to chat it up with the other guys, and things get a bit derailed. But from what I have seen, the topic lives on if it has life. If it dies and everyone steers off course, no harm no foul...

I don't know what your talking about Jay, I NEVER stray off topic! :wub

Did you know GM is recalling Corvettes because the roof flies off?

Did you know GM is recalling Corvettes because the roof flies off?

That's a dumb joke. Nobody is going to laff at it.

I wasn't joking, used no laughing smilies either... are you just trying o change the subject away from Corvettes... Since you don't have one?

True. Dumb. But, Hertz is renting Corvettes, or so I hear...

I wasn't joking, used no laughing smilies either... are you just trying o change the subject away from Corvettes... Since you don't have one?

It's Obama's fault.

What was the topic once again........Oh well free post then!!!

something about Z-06 for sale for $8435....... I don't know but I will take a free post. Thanks.

something about Z-06 for sale for $8435....... I don't know but I will take a free post. Thanks.

Joe, it seems like you already own a yeller C6 Z06....at least that's what the Buc sig is suggesting in the background :smilelol

Oh, and yeah.........my first thread hijack !!!!!!

:hijack::loser:

Whats Dwayne gonna' do about it.....huh.......Huh.......HUH ?????!!!!!

j/k DD

Marana Rich

I heard something about orange ones that have "orange peel" if that makes sense thx for the post.

fourseventeen

LOL I KNEW this would turn into a free for all. I just need to get my post count to 3000 before I leave for Vegas for the week of the 4th. figure with this topic I can probably hit 400 by the end of the day ;)

Joe, it seems like you already own a yeller C6 Z06....at least that's what the Buc sig is suggesting in the background :smilelol

Tom sez that is my next Vette so I just have to do it. :lol I am glad he didn't put a ZR-1 in it. Can't afford it right now. :eek

fourseventeen

You are one sick puppy. :lol

<-----------long way to go. :thumbs

yeah ill never catch up. I dont get 3 months off at a time like you LOL.

"But, Hertz is renting Corvettes, or so I hear..." Biness promo ....... ((and Yellarr to boot)) "It's Obama's fault" With politics .......... "by God I think your right" AND Religion .... all in one friggin string ................ is this FNK training 101 or ......... :banghead:cfdeadagain:facepalm::smilelol:smilelol

You are one sick puppy. :lol

<-----------long way to go. :thumbs

yeah ill never catch up. I dont get 3 months off at a time like you LOL.

Let's see, my average is a little over 7 per day. Yours is 26. You'll catch up quite quickly. :lol

Oh, and yeah.........my first thread hijack !!!!!!

:hijack::loser:

Whats Dwayne gonna' do about it.....huh.......Huh.......HUH ?????!!!!!

j/k DD

It's a "goal" to work towards...It could happen. :thumbs

Hal WTF? I'm not done with that sig yet, do you want that one or just doing the "trial version"? :P

Did someone say, BS? Beer Schedule: I only drink when I'm alone :beer: ...

...or with someone. :cheers

Do I get a new sig for contributing to the hijacking of this thread?...or is this just another free post on my behalf?